Aberdeen v Celtic - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen v Celtic

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Batzek-osemba said:

5 minutes of extra time...:lol: SFA trying hard to keep the league exciting. unexpected win at NoVotingAberdeen. always great and sweet to silence the sheeps. girfuy :spin:

You become more Scottish by the day PGB! :lol:

2 hours ago, OLAS said:

Ha. Never seen this before I posted. They managed to find the Ibrox hymn sheet in the second half. 

Why Jimmy Savile is associated with Celtic I'll never know. The innocuous link with priests and Catholicism is too little and shows the Neanderthal up for who they really are. 

England.. on the other hand. He is one of their own. 

Scotland fans sang it at Wembley at the last game as they came up the escalators.

3 hours ago, Batzek-osemba said:

Aberdeen fans are so awful and have no sense of support in them. only boooos and 1 disgusting song. they are like a pensioners version of ibrox minus the songs. got to be one of the worst sets of supporters in Scotland. no wonder they never catch up with Glasgow or Edinburgh clubs. 

Try telling that to the poor old woman that had her head bust open from a coin after the game. 

1 hour ago, Redz said:

I'm not aware of anyone saying that you feckin plank of wood :wave:

Keep searching its about somewhere.Maybe beside the post saying that Rangers sevco or whatever you want to call them should concentrate on catching hearts St Johnstone and Aberdeen,which they may have done today.I'm not a Rangers fan btw,just dont like Aberdeen;)

Brother McLean done his best to try and keep eleven Aberdeen players on the park. As I've  said numerous times, Aberdeen have some excellent players but under McInnes they are a team of hammer throwers and launch it into the cHannel types. Great result for the tic. 

2 hours ago, Bannannan said:

Keep searching its about somewhere.Maybe beside the post saying that Rangers sevco or whatever you want to call them should concentrate on catching hearts St Johnstone and Aberdeen,which they may have done today.I'm not a Rangers fan btw,just dont like Aberdeen;)

Until YOU find a quote from here saying exactly that you'll continue to look daft.

I really don't give a flyin fuk which team you support.

1 hour ago, Mox said:

Brother McLean done his best to try and keep eleven Aberdeen players on the park. As I've  said numerous times, Aberdeen have some excellent players but under McInnes they are a team of hammer throwers and launch it into the cHannel types. Great result for the tic. 

Funny how it was the Aberdeen fans who booed McLean off at ht and ft.

He was woefully inconsistent. Conjured up at least 3 imaginary fouls for Celtic and failed to spot a penalty for Aberdeen. You can add in failing to reduce card Brown and Hayes.

No complaints about the result as bar the last 15 minutes Aberdeen were 2nd best all day. We won't be alone in that this season though as Celtic have clearly kicked in from the last 2 seasons. 

10 minutes ago, AberdeenAngus said:

He was woefully inconsistent. Conjured up at least 3 imaginary fouls for Celtic and failed to spot a penalty for Aberdeen. You can add in failing to reduce card Brown and Hayes.

No complaints about the result as bar the last 15 minutes Aberdeen were 2nd best all day. We won't be alone in that this season though as Celtic have clearly kicked in from the last 2 seasons. 

We have, but Aberdeen have been under performing since the 9th game of last season. If the Dons had any ambition they'd get shot of McInnes.

4 hours ago, AberdeenAngus said:

Red for Brown? I can only assume you spelt Rooney wrong.

12 hours ago, AberdeenAngus said:

The Brown and Hayes incident was correctly dealt with for me.

Are you on about the Shinnie incident for the pen? I can see why folk want it, but there's not much in it.

Looks like one that you'd want to go for you, but would go absolutely ballistic if it went against you.

Shinnie didn't seem bothered either.

1 hour ago, Cove_Sheep said:

The Brown and Hayes incident was correctly dealt with for me.

Are you on about the Shinnie incident for the pen? I can see why folk want it, but there's not much in it.

Looks like one that you'd want to go for you, but would go absolutely ballistic if it went against you.

Shinnie didn't seem bothered either.

Skelping the ball ag someone on the ground, or running 10 yards to push someone over aren't red cards? 

It was a definite penalty on Shinnie. It's a sad fact that if you want a referee to give you anything, you have to go to ground rather than try and continue and score. Hopefully Shinnie has learned his lesson. 

36 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Skelping the ball ag someone on the ground, or running 10 yards to push someone over aren't red cards? 

It was a definite penalty on Shinnie. It's a sad fact that if you want a referee to give you anything, you have to go to ground rather than try and continue and score. Hopefully Shinnie has learned his lesson. 

Yeah, what would a qualified referee know about the laws of the game?