A Clean Sh*te??? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Always an anticlimax one of those. Usually accompanied by a big splash of watter on yer arse...

A ghost jobby you don't need tae wipe your erse and it's already disappeared roon the u bend 

1 hour ago, bonzo said:

A ghost jobby you don't need tae wipe your erse and it's already disappeared roon the u bend 

We can't decide what constitutes "a ghosty"?

Is it the one that disappears round the u-bend?

the one that doesn't need wiped?

or is it the 2 combined?

8 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

We can't decide what constitutes "a ghosty"?

Is it the one that disappears round the u-bend?

the one that doesn't need wiped?

or is it the 2 combined?

In ma hoose it was always nothing on the bog roll and nothing in the pan :ok:

8 minutes ago, brant grebner said:

Technically, daeing a shìte on the flair n wipin yer erse on a curtain would qualify as a ghost jobby then.

That's just weird and disgusting.

There is only one part of the human body that should be wiped on the curtains, and it's no yer arse.

Not sure I accept the physics that a jobby can make it round the U-bend on it's own steam. I think these are possibly not ghost jobbies but more phantom jobbies. Like a phantom pregnancy you feel like you have squeezed one out but when you look you have little of nothing to show for it, it was a phantom.

Also there is no such thing as the perfect shite as you always have to wipe to know you dont have to wipe. Unless you put the unspoiled toilet paper back ready to use again next time and even then I am not sure that qualifies.

Edited by thplinth

6 hours ago, thplinth said:

Not sure I accept the physics that a jobby can make it round the U-bend on it's own steam. I think these are possibly not ghost jobbies but more phantom jobbies. Like a phantom pregnancy you feel like you have squeezed one out but when you look you have little of nothing to show for it, it was a phantom.

How do you explain the plunk? ??

It's a phantom Jobbie, qualified by zero trace of Jobbie in either porcelain or paper, I've had one, Jarrow Docks bogs, 2012. 

?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2016 at 0:08 AM, sbcmfc said:

I thought this was going to be about the benefits of having young kids....

wet wipes! They're a revelation! Never again will I need 26 wipes!!!

:lol:

Ahhh known as the "unwipeable"

4 hours ago, Kirk said:

Ahhh known as the "unwipeable"

Electronic toilets over here have made the 'unwipable' a thing of the past, 10-15 seconds of warm water skooshed up there sorts all that out...The 'old way' is simply barbaric.

Safe to say that I probably have the cleanest ringpiece on this board ;)

japanese-toilet.jpg

On 22/03/2016 at 7:06 AM, derekfaejapan said:

Electronic toilets over here have made the 'unwipable' a thing of the past, 10-15 seconds of warm water skooshed up there sorts all that out...The 'old way' is simply barbaric.

japanese-toilet.jpg

I remember trying to work these out when i was over there in 2009,  Did'nt know if to wash my face my arse or clean me teeth !!!    

On 22/03/2016 at 7:06 AM, derekfaejapan said:

japanese-toilet.jpg

Music for your asshole?