Dundee Utd comeback thread - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dundee Utd comeback thread

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic result Aberdeen.  Win at fir hill and hopefully you can go on a winning run. 

Ronnie's team are rank and are there for the taking.

with rangers in the championship for theit last season you will.never get a better chance to win the league.  

Dundee should've won that game tonight, Deila is a feckin clueless James hunt and he has spawned a gutless side playing with fear who could yet lose this title but will probably get away with it.

Stewart milne, shame on u!

Should have won by more - we clearly bottled it again.

Another refereeing catastrophe. Literally a goal a game we are being handicapped by shocking decisions. How we are even making this interesting in the face of such "incompetence" is beyond me.

1 hour ago, SMcoolJ said:

Another refereeing catastrophe. Literally a goal a game we are being handicapped by shocking decisions. How we are even making this interesting in the face of such "incompetence" is beyond me.

Hey, cut that out. We're the new paranoid kings! :lol:

37 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Hey, cut that out. We're the new paranoid kings! :lol:

Don't worry, I don't think it's some sort of conspiracy - I just think it's abject incompetence with a little bit of "ach, it's only Aberdeen", thrown in.

Edited by SMcoolJ

10 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Don't worry, I don't think it's some sort of conspiracy - I just think it's abject incompetence with a little bit of "ach, it's only Aberdeen, thrown in".

Thank God for that. We've only just won that title and don't need it nicking just yet.

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Did Celtic "bottle" it last night, or is it only us that can "bottle" it? 

Only Aberdeen.   You'd have been points clear of Celtic if you didn't "bottle" it. 

6 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Only Aberdeen.   You'd have been points clear of Celtic if you didn't "bottle" it. 

Thanks. I thought that was the case. Not winning every game against teams we're only slightly better than is "bottling it". Celtic not winning games against teams they're miles better than isn't "bottling it". 

21 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Thanks. I thought that was the case. Not winning every game against teams we're only slightly better than is "bottling it". Celtic not winning games against teams they're miles better than isn't "bottling it". 

I've watched Celtic 6 or 7 times this season. I can't remember thinking they were miles better than any of them. Possibly an away game at Partick they won very easily. 

I think anyone saying Aberdeen have 'bottled' it would surely be referring to a lack of investment in the team? I realise it's a big chance to take, and you don't have millions the throw around, but it would have been worth the risk this season imo. 

2 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

I haven't seen it yet - opinions I got from folk at the game was it was a clear dive.  What do you think?

14 minutes ago, adamntg said:

I haven't seen it yet - opinions I got from folk at the game was it was a clear dive.  What do you think?

I did not see it (said with a French accent) but got a text saying that Brian McLaughlin(?) reviewed it at half time on Dundee Utd Tele and said there was definitely contact. 

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/scottishsunvideo/

Shinnie's outrageous dive.What about the other goal that was chopped off ? 

Aberdeen have always been ####ed over by the refs but between last season and this I think they've ramped it up to 11.That's six "honest mistakes" in the last three games as well as allowing teams to repeatedly foul Dons players before they get booked or even spoken to.

BTW that's not being paranoid that's telling the truth,being paranoid is getting two soft penalties but thinking there's a conspiracy against your team because a player gets sent off for assault while being the last man.

They're even trying to help the third placed team by giving them a penalty every week.

18 minutes ago, TartanJon said:

Aberdeen have always been ####ed over by the refs but between last season and this I think they've ramped it up to 11.That's six "honest mistakes" in the last three games as well as allowing teams to repeatedly foul Dons players before they get booked or even spoken to.

BTW that's not being paranoid that's telling the truth,being paranoid is getting two soft penalties but thinking there's a conspiracy against your team because a player gets sent off for assault while being the last man.

They're even trying to help the third placed team by giving them a penalty every week

No u don't come across as paranoid at all.

Are u one of those red Huns people have been talking about?

10 minutes ago, slasher said:
24 minutes ago, TartanJon said:

They're even trying to help the third placed team by giving them a penalty every week

No u don't come across as paranoid at all.

Are u one of those red Huns people have been talking about