United V Celtic - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

United V Celtic

I clearly missed this.

Any links etc for it ?

If true, head and arms shackled and a bloody good wash given to them.

Hang on, is it Celtic we're talking about ?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/pictures-leigh-griffiths-celebrates-style-7188763#8ruWLPO9QxZ7zyWY.97

Go into the gallery. I apologise in advance for linking you to that rag.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was actually going to add that at the end but it just sounds daft. Reminds me of my mate that has the mental, bunny boiler bird.

'she's no' that bad, I'm allowed out every second month, as long as Im home by 10 and I've text her every 20 minutes to check in'.

There are, of course, the more enlightened among us that this doesn't apply to. RB still has a bit to go yet :)[/quotes]

You shouldn't ever take me too seriously. I don't.

I just like winding folk up sometimes. :lol:

That and sleep deprivation from the wee babies that we foster probably doesn't improve my levels of patience.

Punish those involved Angus.

It's not just a Celtic thing :ok:

Can't say it bothers me tbh. We were doing it quite regular at away games a few seasons back. Quite a few heated arguments among our own fans as I recall. Pretty sure a few were huckled as well.

Edit - that isn't the Royal 'we' BTW!!

Edited by Angus_Young

Was actually going to add that at the end but it just sounds daft. Reminds me of my mate that has the mental, bunny boiler bird.

'she's no' that bad, I'm allowed out every second month, as long as Im home by 10 and I've text her every 20 minutes to check in'.

There are, of course, the more enlightened among us that this doesn't apply to. RB still has a bit to go yet :)[/quotes]

You shouldn't ever take me too seriously. I don't.

I just like winding folk up sometimes. :lol:

That and sleep deprivation from the wee babies that we foster probably doesn't improve my levels of patience.

I only have the one, so perhaps the madness is still to come for me m8 ;)

What is with this three at the back? Totally suicidal. Surely Mixu can see that? Wide open time and time again! United actually looked not bad going forward but no real quality in final third. Thomson slagging J Macs signings! On that performance that Rixsu is one of worst players I've seen at Tannadice. Absolutely no pace anywhere in team. Don't even mention goalkeepers. That's three used this season and they've all thrown at least one in every game. We're doomed

** newsflash **

Tayside Police are reportedly dealing with 11 missing men from the Tannadice area.

Grave concerns are offered for the lack of sightings of these men.

Descriptions given are for 11 men wearing tangerine tops and sock and black shorts.

Any sightings, please report directly to big Mixu at Tannadice.

I didn't think they did too bad tonight. Gave the ball away easily and can't defend, but the effort was there and they never gave up.

Wee quick question. I knew Griffiths would get booked for taking his top off tonight. Did anybody notice if Firmino got booked for the same the other night v Arsenal? Just wondered if the EPL has the same rule.

It's a FIFA or UEFA rule, I can't remember which.

Firmino was booked at the first goal as it really made me pay attention when he scored the second!

Would think 4 points from next 2 games is a minimum Utd will need and thats assuming the gap doesn't get any bigger today.

Probably in a small minority but I think they can still get out of it but think next 2 weeks are pretty crucial. If they find themselves 14+ points adrift then difficult to see how they can escape from there. Get the gap into single figures and there's a fighting chance.

Edited by AberdeenAngus

Think he means at the start of the season. Damage done. However with that defence not sure kawashima would have made a difference anyway.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

It's not being wise after the event - that was always asking for trouble. That said, I didn't think for a second they'd be in this bother!

Unless Utd find title winning form from nowhere, I can't see any way out.

Can't say I agree about Rogic. Thought he lost the ball far more than he done something useful with it.

I like Rogic and most of my mates do as well. His biggest problem though is he is as slow as a week in the jail and seems to fatigue very quickly. Cannae remember the last time he completed 90 minutes.