Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 69 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

Golden shower report said Putin offered Trump 19% of Rosneft if he lifted sanctions. 19.5% of Rosneft was just sold to mystery buyer.

Looked at the trade in the Financial Times, back in December. it predates leaked report.

Glencore and Qatar take 19.5% stake in Rosneft

Russian banks to help finance privatisation aimed at raising cash for state budget

Russian banks will help finance the €10.2bn purchase of shares in state oil company Rosneft by Glencore and the Qatar Investment Authority that was signed on Saturday, the trading house said.

https://www.ft.com/content/d3923b08-bf09-11e6-9bca-2b93a6856354

I understand some offshore accounts anonymous accounts are being used as well. Or rather the papers are reporting that they can't trace it.

Edited by phart

With all the protests, its remarkable what can be achieved when people are told things, imagine everyone knew about the US backed "war" in Yemen, if only the press would put that on 24 hours a day and dissect every detail of it. The media are a disgrace, not sure what there angle is here, appears they definitely want rid of Trump but will still give him protection over Yemen etc as difficult questions would be needed. 

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

But not because they are Muslims.

Christians are getting killed because they are Christians.

If a Muslim kills a Muslim, it's not because they are Muslim. It's something else. Tribal; whatever...

Not necessarily, as Deash's actions towards the Yazidi are against those who they regard as evil heretics, much like Christians.  Christians make up about 10% of the Syrian population so they aren't welcome in Trump's America also. His whole travel ban is nuts as people like Richard Reid the shoe bomber would have still been able to fly to America and the guy who did the shooting at the nightclub was already living there quite legitimately. 

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

But not because they are Muslims.

Christians are getting killed because they are Christians.

If a Muslim kills a Muslim, it's not because they are Muslim. It's something else. Tribal; whatever...

Wahhabism is the strictest form of Sunni Muslim

It strongly opposes all other doctrines, mainly the vast majority of other Sunni's and Shiites

If you are not Wahhabist and abiding by all it's doctrines you are up for death - that includes Christians, Atheists, Apostates the lot.

There is no doubt Christians are being targeted but so is just about everyone else that isnt Wahhabist

You must also be aware that Christians in the middle east have experienced 1200 years of periodic genocide - it is not anything new sadly

48 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Not necessarily, as Deash's actions towards the Yazidi are against those who they regard as evil heretics, much like Christians.  Christians make up about 10% of the Syrian population so they aren't welcome in Trump's America also. 

I would disagree.

1 hour ago, Hertsscot said:

His whole travel ban is nuts as people like Richard Reid the shoe bomber would have still been able to fly to America and the guy who did the shooting at the nightclub was already living there quite legitimately. 

His Illuminati handlers put him on the plane without a passport.

45 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

There is no doubt Christians are being targeted but so is just about everyone else that isn't Wahhabist

Which is my point.

Wahhabists are Muslim (and there can't be a Christian equivalent).

Black on black crime, for example, wouldn't (and couldn't) get statistically recorded as a race crime.

It's one thing to say that more Muslims have been killed in the Middle East than anyone else, but lets keep in mind exactly who (other Muslims) is doing the killing and who is the minority (the Christians) in the region.

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

I would disagree.

His Illuminati handlers put him on the plane without a passport.

Which is my point.

Wahhabists are Muslim (and there can't be a Christian equivalent).

Black on black crime, for example, wouldn't (and couldn't) get statistically recorded as a race crime.

It's one thing to say that more Muslims have been killed in the Middle East than anyone else, but lets keep in mind exactly who (other Muslims) is doing the killing and who is the minority (the Christians) in the region.

Thank goodness christians aren't and never have been involved in murderous rampages and genocide, imagine the mess we'd be in then!

21 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Correct.

A true follower of Bible-believing Christianity wouldn't murder, be part of terrorism, or genocide.

Have you actually read the Bible ? Or is it just the best bits ?

And lets not go down the road of "Thats the Old Testament"

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

Enough to know that there aren't any Christians in the Old Testament. 

(Do you even know what a Christian is?)

Someone that knows it's the same God in the Old and New ?

Just now, Ally Bongo said:

Someone that knows it's the same God in the Old and New ?

Nope. That would include Mormons, JW's, goddess-worshipping works-based RC's, etc. and they wouldn't count as being Biblically 'saved' (or as Bible-believing Christians).

A Christian is simply a Bible-believing practicing follower of Christ.

In a nutshell, we believe John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

(You can substitute 'Jesus' for 'the Word'.)

Then in John 1:14 "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among usand we have seen His glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

The 'Son of God' is also 'God the Son'.

Each member of the Trinity is equal to the other. Individually they are God, and collectively they are God.

In the Old Testament, the Jews were under the Law, but in the New Testament we are all under Grace.

(So, there is nothing for us to physically 'fight' for, and nothing for us to gain by it.)

Romans 8:36 As it is written, “For Your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.”

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

Correct.

A true follower of Bible-believing Christianity wouldn't murder, be part of terrorism, or genocide.

I love it when I'm right. It does pose a problem though, how is Donald going to protect thse poor oppressed christians from the baddies in the middle east, guess he'll have to send in the 'kid on' christians to do the killing.

1 minute ago, Eisegerwind said:

I love it when I'm right. It does pose a problem though, how is Donald going to protect thse poor oppressed christians from the baddies in the middle east, guess he'll have to send in the 'kid on' christians to do the killing.

I doubt that either Donald or 99% on the U.S. army are 'saved' (so not quite sure what you're on about).

16 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I hope you're not trying to put the ball back in my court with a typo.

(Or are you out of ammo?)

Nope, just making sure I understood what you meant. I'll explain what I meant , we seem to have a bit of a problem protecting these poor oppressed christians, since it'll probably involve a bit of killing and proper christians like yourself won't get involved in that, we'll have to send in the 'unsaved' christians (kid on christians) to sort it out.  Hope these middle eastern christians are fully paid up saved members or it'll be a bit of a waste.

Edited by Eisegerwind
typo

22 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Indeed. Beyond the pale posting graphic images like that.

And what about those responsible for the acts themselves?

It's not the way I would have preferred to have made my point, but folk were either doubting or making light of the Christian genocide. 

More Christians have been martyred in the past 100 years than in the rest of history combined (and it's only going to get worse).

5 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

It's not the way I would have preferred to have made my point, but folk were either doubting or making light of the Christian genocide. 

More Christians have been martyred in the past 100 years than in the rest of history combined (and it's only going to get worse).

Am I being really dense, which is always a possibility, but I don't see what that has to do with Trumps travel ban. Indeed he could be excluding Christian refugees from countries like Syria.  The right to seek refuge is a fundamental human right and when the so called leader of the Western world tosses it aside then it's not good news.

Why do we get so much coverage of USA politics? is there a plan being hatched to make us the 51st state? If we had had even half this amount of coverage of EU politics folk might have had a better idea of what they were voting about in the EU referendum.

7 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Religious nutjobs are just the worst arent they ?

Edited by Ally Bongo