Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 66 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I don't remember TBH. I don't doubt your ability to be objective and consistent though :lol: 

I brought up the fact he can only buil the wall cause of the 2006 senate bill that Hilary voted in favour of, perhaps Obama and biden too, i never checked.

6 minutes ago, phart said:

I brought up the fact he can only buil the wall cause of the 2006 senate bill that Hilary voted in favour of, perhaps Obama and biden too, i never checked.

All 3 voted in favour. 

https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=109&session=2&vote=00262

I blame Donald Trump. 

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I see Madeleine Albright has stood up to Trump by saying she will register as a Muslim ... what an idiot. For those that forget here is Albright at her "best"

52 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

The same hitler the US backed at some point?

I get you are a Donald apologist but where on earth are you going with this ?

10 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Hitler financially supported by U.S. bankers.

Dubya's grandfather, Prescott, was one.

Historical fact. Folk were indicted.

I know but as analogies go it was very poor whereas i thought mine was apt and quite excellent ..........

22 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

How am I a "Donald aplogogist?"

got that impression without checking your previous posts

Apologies

Must do better

i actually think the idea of a wall isn't in itself such a bad idea.  They have a right to a border and immigration controls.  Maybe not how i'd go about it but it's an international border isn't it?

But getting the other country to pay for it???? eh??

The torture thing...they were doing anyway...Trump says it in the cold light of day and he's a monster...as if it wasn't happening in secret under Obama and Bush.  The services do things which is unpalatable..  we just pretend we know it doesn't happen.  Democrats and Republicans know.

I don't believe he's a force for good.  But there's a hysteria out there.

Look at his picks in some areas...some wacky (Sessions, Carson), others exactly what a cold Goldman Sachs banker would do (Tillerson).

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Sorry did my face give it away during the 2 minute Trump hate? 

Believe it was the post saying you didnt think he was making the decisions 

That is not how the Donald rolls - and never has done

2 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Appears that we as a society we prefer our US presidents to be warm engaging and good with the press, speak of inclusiveness and peace. Whatever they do beyond that doesn't really matter. 

Indeed. Obama won the Nobel peace prize FFS :lol: 

The substance is no longer important, it's the spin that matters most. 

http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump-dakota-access-pipeline-dapl-water-environment-2017-1?r=US&IR=T

Dakota Access, a subsidiary of Energy Transfer Partners, the company building the pipeline, responded to Business Insider's request for comment last fall in an email, saying: "Crude pipelines in the country have a very specific review and approval process that must be followed. Crude/oil lines are approved at the state level, which is why all of the review and environmental analysis was done by the four states through which this pipeline passes. The exception to that is the crossing of waterways and federally owned land, which are under the jurisdiction of the Army Corps of Engineers to review and approve."

That "specific review and approval process" is precisely what Trump's most recent directive appears to target.

Trump also owned stock in Energy Transfer Partners, according to his most recent filing with the Federal Election Commission, The New York Times reported on Tuesday. The Times added that a Trump spokesperson said last month that Trump had sold all of his stock during the summer, yet Trump has failed to provide any documentation proving the sale.

On 26/01/2017 at 5:29 PM, ParisInAKilt said:

Appears that we as a society we prefer our US presidents to be warm engaging and good with the press, speak of inclusiveness and peace. Whatever they do beyond that doesn't really matter. 

Whatever The President says in the press, what the Services do in practice will be far worse.

With Trump green lighting waterboarding, the Services will now be looking at other techniques that go beyond what the mainstream considered acceptable.

Trump never says anything by accident, he's saying to the worst elements of the intelligence community - fill yer boots.

Well thats the Muslim ban in place - causing untold mayhem and confusion

It would appear that none of the countries from whence the 9/11 hijackers came from have been included in this ban ...hmm

I wonder how the many muslims in the US Army etc will feel regarding this

A Mosque in Texas is the first casualty hours after the ban came into place

C3RXVXdUkAAab9r.jpg

And there's our very own Teresa May signing an arms deal with Turkey - who have been supporting ISIS and killing Kurds that have been fighting ISIS

No doubt this will be lost on the British Nationalists