Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 67 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

4 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

It would appear that none of the countries from whence the 9/11 hijackers came from have been included in this ban ...hmm

Nor indeed any countries where Donald Trump has business interests...

10 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Well thats the TEMPORARY 'Muslim' ban in place...

...causing untold mayhem and confusion

What's the logic in the reasoning here?

It would appear that none of the countries from whence the 9/11 hijackers came from have been included in this ban ...hmm

Elements within Israel and America were responsible for 9/11. (There were no Muslim hijackers.)

I wonder how the many muslims in the US Army etc will feel regarding this.

I'd imagine that they'd feel the same way about the threat of radical Islam that non-Muslims do.

A Mosque in Texas is the first casualty hours after the ban came into place.

How does the timing of this make any sense?

Why immediately after a temporary ban is put in place as opposed to before?

23 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I'd imagine that they'd feel the same way about the threat of radical Islam that non-Muslims do.

By banning people from countries that have committed zero terrorist attacks in the states while ignoring people from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, UAE that allegedly have?

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/28/trumps-muslim-ban-is-culmination-of-war-on-terror-mentality-but-still-uniquely-shameful/

3 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

By banning people from countries that have committed zero terrorist attacks in the states while ignoring people from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, UAE that allegedly have?

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/28/trumps-muslim-ban-is-culmination-of-war-on-terror-mentality-but-still-uniquely-shameful/

I think we know why that might be....

Seems like Trump is determined to follow-through on his populist agenda, designed to please racists, bigots, the ignorant and the hate-filled.

Where the USA goes, the UK follows. It won't be long before UKIP and the Tory hard right are mooting the same policies.

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Elements within Israel and America were responsible for 9/11. (There were no Muslim hijackers.)

You seem to be generally very supportive of Mr Trump. is that because he fits your christian world view, or a personal affinity with his views or something else.

I don't think there's much defence for this ill thought out policy, which is little more than pandering to bigots. 

However, the media outrage, like everything they say that's Trump related, is hilariously hypocritical. 

4 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

That there was mayhem and confusion ?

Is there any need for this horseshit on every thread ? The first has never been proven (prior knowledge is not the same as responsibility). The 9/11 hijackers identified themselves as Muslims and explained that they were doing what they did because Islam is now supposedly offensive to other Muslims

The ban affects Muslims. They are Muslims

Nothing new http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/01/29/508187/US-Texas-Victoria-Islamic-Center-mosque-fire-CAIR-hate-crime

Edited by Ally Bongo

The lunatic-in-Chief has apparently been back on twitter citing the deaths of Christians in the middle east as reason for the travel ban. 

One week in the job and he's declaring war on the whole Islamic world. Impressive going. 

'

Christians in the Middle-East have been executed in large numbers. We cannot allow this horror to continue!

•  
  •  

3 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Nothing about Anthrax, which is the smoking gun.

Nothing about Katherine Smith either. EDIT: this is katherine smith http://nypost.com/2002/02/13/911-link-eyed-in-fiery-death-of-crooked-dmv-worker/

Probably does a good job of debunking some of the nonsense about missiles and Bavarian Deathcults etc.

Edited by phart

Clearly someone or more likely some organisation within the USA wanted to ensure Arabs were blamed for terrorist activities

Whether it was the 9/11 attacks or an add on to ensure things like the Patriot act was passed is the question

IMO it's more likely to be the latter

It's unlikely we will ever find out the real truth

The man is 100% fruitcake, its going to get worse unless of course he slips in the shower or whatever...

Even more angry at May the pathetic poodle in her desperation to be Maggi mark 2. Who's next on the "despots-are-us" trade list ? [daft question - must be Saudis or are they already in the bag]

Watched a number of news channels last night and today (including several press revues) and the consensus was generally that she'd done a good job...wtf seriously ? I think she will go down as much more dangerous than the rancid Mrs T.

Remember when a good reason for Trump being President was that he didnt have civilian blood on his hands ?

He didnt take long to hit that out the park

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/29/al-qaida-suspects-yemen-killed-raid-us-commandos

Steve Bannon also appointed to the security council FFS

11 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

You seem to be generally very supportive of Mr Trump. is that because he fits your christian world view, or a personal affinity with his views or something else.

I believe that 'enemies' like Al-Qaeda and ISIS were manufactured by the world elite to be the feared bogeyman for the purpose of making it easier for the Illuminati to carry out the changes needed toward their endgame.

Now, I of course know that many won't go along with that, so... if the terrorism is real and as reported, then what's the issue with a screening process (in these times) designed to preventing any Tom, Dick, and Habib from causing chaos on our own soil?

1. Stop the bleeding. (Lets find out where we are in this process.)

2. A thorough screening.

3. If they pass, they can enter.

What's the objection? 

That some people might think that anything than an open doors policy is racist? Tough.

If the hippies were ever in charge we would be over run.

Katherine Smith sold IDs to five of the hijackers(1)  was "smothered with gasoline and "firebombed" in her car 
one day before she was scheduled to testify. Source: Kansas City Star, 02/16/02 

Edit July 2007:
(1) Most sources indicate that Katherine Smith sold licenses to middle eastern men or illegal aliens NOT hijackers
as mentioned in the Kansas City Star quote

http://911review.org/Storage/Katherine-Smith-9_11.html

Edited by Ally Bongo

9 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I believe that 'enemies' like Al-Qaeda and ISIS were manufactured by the world elite to be the feared bogeyman for the purpose of making it easier for the Illuminati to carry out the changes needed toward their endgame.

Now, I of course know that many won't go along with that, so... if the terrorism is real and as reported, then what's the issue with a screening process (in these times) designed to preventing any Tom, Dick, and Habib from causing chaos on our own soil?

1. Stop the bleeding. (Lets find out where we are in this process.)

2. A thorough screening.

3. If they pass, they can enter.

What's the objection? 

That some people might think that anything than an open doors policy is racist? Tough.

If the hippies were ever in charge we would be over run.

Yeah,think I'll stick with my preivious interpretation of your posts. Do you still have hippies in the states?

Thought they perished early seventies.

11 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

That there was mayhem and confusion.

Firstly, I don't believe that, and secondly, even if it were true, how could Trump be held responsible for the actions of idiots.

Introducing a temporary ban in order to put a thorough screening process in place isn't a green light to set a mosque on fire.

One shouldn't have anything to do with the other.

'Rednecks' murdered a Sikh in the U.S. in a warped revenge killing for the attacks of 9/11.

They were so stupid that they thought he was someone from the Middle East.

That's the only reason he died.

The poor man was murdered because of violent knuckle-dragging simpletons determined to act out and got 5 by adding 2+2.

You want to blame the idiots on Trump because it is convenient.

How about the idiots are responsible for their own actions (or is that too radical?)

Why the need to try and tie arson to a newly elected President trying to get his country in order?

In the eyes of many, Trump won't be able to do anything right, and will get blame regardless.

6 hours ago, Rossy said:

The lunatic-in-Chief has apparently been back on twitter citing the deaths of Christians in the middle east as reason for the travel ban. 

One week in the job and he's declaring war on the whole Islamic world. Impressive going. 

Christians in the Middle-East have been executed in large numbers. We cannot allow this horror to continue!

Trump's not making that up, Kenny.

There is definitely a genocide against Christians.

(Search it.)