Scottish Cup Draw - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Draw

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They could play a reserve side in the cup and win comfortably.

Teams in England play two games in 3 days every over Christmas.

Just another reason for the paranoid masses to get all excited.

Paranoid masses? I must ask the parish priest when these are on, they sound like fun.

For cup matches I suppose both clubs have a say in pricing but home team will have more say since they`ll usually have more fans and certainly know more about match expenses. In case of Hearts v Hibs high prices are sadly to be expected since away stand won`t meet Hibs`demand and Hearts have to try to pay expenses (they announced publicly last year that they were relying on voluntary payments to pay bills so suppose it`s the same this year or worse since wages will be higher). For all clubs both cup competitions are I suppose considered as bonuses.

For cup matches I suppose both clubs have a say in pricing but home team will have more say since they`ll usually have more fans and certainly know more about match expenses.

If the clubs can't agree a price, it goes to the normal league price for the home team.