Celtic Vs Molde - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtic were pish, all but a couple of players seemed to have little appetite for the gemme last night. This wasnt unexpected by the fans but its pretty frsutrating to see a team who are 7th in their own league beat us so comprehensively over two gemmes.Im for keeping Ronnie but some of our players need their jotters.

Ronny picks the players, motivates and a coaches them. In fact he's okaying the offer of new contracts to some of them right now.

Every coach makes mistakes but you can't keep making the same ones over and over.

He's lost me.....Ronny out!

Ronny picks the players, motivates and a coaches them. In fact he's okaying the offer of new contracts to some of them right now.

Every coach makes mistakes but you can't keep making the same ones over and over.

He's lost me.....Ronny out!

Aye, you have a fair point but tbh I like the guy. I dont think he's a bad manager but I do think we have some very ordinary players. Although, every time, if we can bring in a better manager then we should do it.

Aye, you have a fair point but tbh I like the guy. I dont think he's a bad manager but I do think we have some very ordinary players. Although, every time, if we can bring in a better manager then we should do it.

Aye I like him as well m8. This Europa league campaign was for me his opportunity to show he deserves another crack at the qualifiers next season. Barring a minor miracle he's failed miserably!

it was either the phone or the wall after reading how Celtic should subsidize Scottish football

Woah. Nobody said you should subsidize Scottish football. All we did was pish ourselves laughing, and then suggest that part of Celtic's problem is their woefully uncompetitive league, and that the only club who have the power to change that is Celtic. Given Celtic don't want to change, we'll continue to laugh at their Krazy Kapers in Europe.

the best Scottish football can serve up now worse than a team the likes of Charlie Miller and Robbie Winters would go to when they weren't good enough for Aberdeen and Dundee United

how far can we fall, the bottom keeps getting further away

Yes I do go to watch Celtic and of course I've never played for them EH? I was There on Sunday listening to the Aberdeen fans singing about Glasgow slums also had the same pish from the hearts fans I've worked I both and I've never seen so many junkies n down n outs so don't come lookin for a handout also trying to to teach a Glaswegian English YER HAEIN A LAUGH A DINNA KEN THAT LIKE LOON

Usainboltyarocket is back!!! Happy days :)

Edited by Angus_Young