Official Celtic Tweet Before Kick Off Last Night - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Official Celtic Tweet Before Kick Off Last Night

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, and thankfully we've moved on

Hibs had moved on before Brother Walfrid even said...'you know, I think I'd like to form a football club where one day the fans will celebrate terrorists, murderers, and pretend that they're all plastic paddies. It'll be a hoot'.

Well said Mr Humper.

Usual knobbery that you've come to expect from Celtic...pandering to the dicks in their support who are 8th generation Irish and still holding onto some misguided pish about the old country and Irish republicanism. Or even worse, the one's who have no connection to the country but think they're Irish simply because they support Celtic.

Scotland's shame, indeed.

In recent weeks and months we have come to expect utter tripe fae you, but that really takes the biscuit. Do you know any scottish celtic fans who think they are irish are are you just regurgitating crap stereotypes from a bygone era? I have been going to celtic games and watching Celtic games with lots of my mates for years and not one of them thinks or pretends they are irish. We do however respect our clubs connection with that part of the world.

Your biggest problem, when it comes to Celtic in particular, is that you always look for things that aren't there and ironically it seems to be you that is concerned and obsessed with our irish past. Maybe you're a secret tim, thats what it is isn't it?

Look Celtic were a bunch of kurnts before the tweet and they'll still be a bunch of them long after the tweet

As EK Celt said they have contributed more than any other club to this campaign so if that's not reason enough to hate the useless bastards then I don't know what is

:-)) :-))

In recent weeks and months we have come to expect utter tripe fae you, but that really takes the biscuit. Do you know any scottish celtic fans who think they are irish are are you just regurgitating crap stereotypes from a bygone era? I have been going to celtic games and watching Celtic games with lots of my mates for years and not one of them thinks or pretends they are irish. We do however respect our clubs connection with that part of the world.

Your biggest problem, when it comes to Celtic in particular, is that you always look for things that aren't there and ironically it seems to be you that is concerned and obsessed with our irish past. Maybe you're a secret tim, thats what it is isn't it?

Believe me,there's some real clowns that travel from Aberdeen every week to watch Celtic that are full of the tartan army and Scotland.

I actually seen a post this morning on Facebook about the provos going to the euros.

From an aberdonian.

These people unfortunately do exist.

Believe me,there's some real clowns that travel from Aberdeen every week to watch Celtic that are full of the tartan army and Scotland.

I actually seen a post this morning on Facebook about the provos going to the euros.

From an aberdonian.

I have this vision of a guy with a balaclava and a kalashnikov stopping people at barricades going "fit like??"

From an aberdonian.

They do, undoubtedly. I can assure you, as a Celtic fan, nothing annoys me more than teuchtar celtic fans, they really are the worst of the worst. On a serious note though, this whole irish thing is not as prevalent as it was before and I think the independence campaign and the vast majority of our young's supports beliefs in that movement has been a huge factor. Me and my mates as i said, respect our connection with Ireland as a club but we and the people I sit around certainly don't believe we are irish.

They do, undoubtedly. I can assure you, as a Celtic fan, nothing annoys me more than teuchtar celtic fans, they really are the worst of the worst. On a serious note though, this whole irish thing is not as prevalent as it was before and I think the independence campaign and the vast majority of our young's supports beliefs in that movement has been a huge factor. Me and my mates as i said, respect our connection with Ireland as a club but we and the people I sit around certainly don't believe we are irish.

Wembley seems to think he is? Unless by 'our' he means Clackmannan in which case I feel his pain. :-))

Anyway, I have to, against my better judgement, stick up for you khunts here. I grew up in a mixed area and whilst I do know guys who support Ireland over Scotland, the vast majority of Tims I know get behind the national side. Perhaps not to the extent some of us do, but then that's true of a lot of Scotland 'fans' I know. I tend to find the more fanatical some of these idiots are the less likely they are to get behind Scotland. Thankfully I don't associate with any of them. And btw before we get all tit for tat this works both ways. I know fine well there will be some idiots in the Rangers support happy at last nights result......although granted they will be all confused this time given how it's worked out for Ireland.

Our group of 11 that usually go. 4 Celtic fans, 5 Rangers, 1 Liverpool, 1 Dundee Utd. None of the Tims that come give a shite about Ireland. In fact the most bitter out of that lot is the Utd fan without even thinking about it. Not surprising actually when you consider the posters on here. ShedTA is never far away, dick in hand and hankies at the ready and the very mention of Rangers. Your names not Dave is it mate? :-))

Wembley seems to think he is? Unless by 'our' he means Clackmannan in which case I feel his pain. :-))

Anyway, I have to, against my better judgement, stick up for you khunts here. I grew up in a mixed area and whilst I do know guys who support Ireland over Scotland, the vast majority of Tims I know get behind the national side. Perhaps not to the extent some of us do, but then that's true of a lot of Scotland 'fans' I know. I tend to find the more fanatical some of these idiots are the less likely they are to get behind Scotland. Thankfully I don't associate with any of them. And btw before we get all tit for tat this works both ways. I know fine well there will be some idiots in the Rangers support happy at last nights result......although granted they will be all confused this time given how it's worked out for Ireland.

Our group of 11 that usually go. 4 Celtic fans, 5 Rangers, 1 Liverpool, 1 Dundee Utd. None of the Tims that come give a shite about Ireland. In fact the most bitter out of that lot is the Utd fan without even thinking about it. Not surprising actually when you consider the posters on here. ShedTA is never far away, dick in hand and hankies at the ready and the very mention of Rangers. Your names not Dave is it mate? :-))

Thumbup, Angus.

I wish you were a mod on here, instead of the shitforbrain kvnnts we have.

I'm not back, just putting the record straight. I've asked the mods to delete my account but they won't.

Wow that is a little disturbing. You should have the option to get yourself banned if you want. I think they said it was technically impossible to delete the account (can't remove historical posts) but with their perplexing habit of purging the boards archives of historical posts you won't have to wait long post banning until your post history gradually gets wiped. (Maybe longer in TA related).

Be interesting to see how they resist your latest tactic. I suppose they could suspend you permanently whilst not banning you but that just seems spiteful, why not just ban you as requested.

As for this thread it is a pity you did not let it run a bit longer not that it made it any difference to some anyway who came in after! I used to care pre referendum now I just see it as another sad aspect to Scotland's endless layers of divisions. Who gives a what they think or say now. As for the mods I was forced to come to the conclusion they sort of agree with the sentiments expressed on these and I'll put it nicely 'anti celtic' threads and that is why they were so many on here over the last few years.

In any situation where you are experiencing something you dislike you have 3 choices. Accept it, do something about it or remove yourself from that situation. One is not possible. Two has exhausted itself so three becomes the only option left. There should be a big red suicide button on your profile to save you having to PM / post abuse to the mods.

Wow that is a little disturbing. You should have the option to get yourself banned if you want. I think they said it was technically impossible to delete the account (can't remove historical posts) but with their perplexing habit of purging the boards archives of historical posts you won't have to wait long post banning until your post history gradually gets wiped. (Maybe longer in TA related).

Be interesting to see how they resist your latest tactic. I suppose they could suspend you permanently whilst not banning you but that just seems spiteful, why not just ban you as requested.

As for this thread it is a pity you did not let it run a bit longer not that it made it any difference to some anyway who came in after! I used to care pre referendum now I just see it as another sad aspect to Scotland's endless layers of divisions. Who gives a what they think or say now. As for the mods I was forced to come to the conclusion they sort of agree with the sentiments expressed on these and I'll put it nicely 'anti celtic' threads and that is why they were so many on here over the last few years.

In any situation where you are experiencing something you dislike you have 3 choices. Accept it, do something about it or remove yourself from that situation. One is not possible. Two has exhausted itself so three becomes the only option left. There should be a big red suicide button on your profile to save you having to PM / post abuse to the mods.

They wouldn't/couldn't delete Balloch thistles account either, so when he left he sent me his entire PM conversations with mods, in that they said they couldn't delete his account the way he wanted.

I'm not having a dig at all,but as a grown man,surely you don't have to ask to have an account deleted.

Isn't it easy enough not to go onto a website and post on it?

It's hardly like an addiction that you have to post on here or something horrible will happen to you.

There's millions of sites out there that I don't like,so I simply don't go onto them.