Well Done Corbyn For Not Singing Gstq - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Well Done Corbyn For Not Singing Gstq

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic interview from Laura Keunnnnssberg there...

"Will you kneel before the Queen? Will you? Will you? Will you???"

Saw that and thought the same.

Because he said he'd have to think about it, she (twice) said "so that's a no then?".

Talk about putting words into someone's mouth.

Very poor IMO.

Pathetic interview from Laura Keunnnnssberg there...

"Will you kneel before the Queen? Will you? Will you? Will you???"

I saw this as well - rounding off a disturbing day of establishment reporting on Corbyn which included one TV hack giving us a run down this morning on what he was wearing :wtf: whilst another commenting on PMQ's mentioned that it was difficult to see beyond his beard :wtf:

Koeennigzeg-zeg-zeggggg's interview was a complete and utter embarrassment - and an affront to decent journalism - and she's apparently a Jags fan too.

Seen this standard of reporting before .... !

Just as well Kuenssberg wasn't around 70 odd years ago:

'Nice to meet you Mr Gandhi. I'll ask about your role in gaining independence for India through a process of non violent civil disobedience later, but I'd firstly like to ask you about your nappy and flip flops. Do you not think you'd be taken more seriously if you wore a nice tie?'

Edited by neilser

Whether folk sing an anthem shouldn't even be a discussion, it's ludicrous. Don't feed it.

Tonight I saw him get asked, by some ITV burd, if he would kneel in front of Betty when he get made a member of the Privy Council. His reply was basically "What the fuk are you talking aboot you daft bint?" I hope he tells her where to stick her Privy Council - whatever that is.

Tonight I saw him get asked, by some ITV burd, if he would kneel in front of Betty when he get made a member of the Privy Council. His reply was basically "What the fuk are you talking aboot you daft bint?" I hope he tells her where to stick her Privy Council - whatever that is.

This just goes to show what an outdated world we are living in when it comes to Parliament.

It's the reality TV shit, is Corbyn going to do his Big Brother weekly task of singing and kneeling for the gratification of the masses? all rituals must be observed, such comfort in conformity.

I would prefer if he didn't sing it. I understand his reasons. If he backtracks this will make his original stance seem unprincipled.

He won't be allowed NOT to backtrack though. That is the ludicrous world of Westminster politics, conforming is everything, integrity has to be suppressed.

Is that a verbatim account of is it your interpretation of what she said?

She said she favours "a new liberal economic plan... That will put economic growth at the top of our agenda... While protecting vital services".

It was in response to a question about why the SNP was committed to an independent Scotland having entry in the EU endangering public services... It didn't answer the question.

There are 500 members of the PC.. That's a lot of kneeling.

I believe the origin of the Privy Council is that it was a group of close advisers to the monarch whose main job it was to wipe their ar$e.

Both include an oath to the queen. If you want to attend parliament there is no choice not to swear fealty to the monarch - hence the absence of Sinn Fein from Westminster.

Didn't that Welsh lassie, head of Plaid Cymru get into bother referring to Mrs Windsor instead of the Queen?

Aye she got chucked out the Welsh Assembly. It was quite funny. I'm sure it's on youtube.

Bloody joke. Showing her the respect that anybody deserves by being called Mr or Mrs should have done. Personally, I prefer the term Scrounging Old Lizard.