Another Gun Massacre In The U.s. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Another Gun Massacre In The U.s.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theyve got 3 year olds shooting and killing time after time. ...there is no hope for their screwed up country. ..one of the worst societies on the planet.

And we've got these headcases in charge of all the trident missiles here....

Saw some stat, that the UK has 0.2 gun deaths per 100,000. U.S 4.5 and Iraq 6.5 ( Homicides; not including accidental and suicides, the former seems to be prevalent if you go by the news)

The Pastor is dead he was a state senator and children were murdered too.

Total tragedy that will now unfortunately turn into some crazy media circus. Instead of another opportunity to sort this out in some way or mitigate the effects as much as possible,

Probably hear someone soon talking about having armed guards in churches now. Or just train the ministers and give them guns. What stop there, the public should just bring a gun to church and defend themselves.

That's what I'm waiting for, some ####tard saying people should take their guns to church

Probably hear someone soon talking about having armed guards in churches now. Or just train the ministers and give them guns. What stop there, the public should just bring a gun to church and defend themselves.

finally someone gets it.

That's what I'm waiting for, some ####tard saying people should take their guns to church

Allegedly quite a few now go tooled up when they go to the cinema, why not "praise the lord and pass the ammunition" as well ?

I had a business trip to the states once, couldn't believe that I saw signs saying that an office was gun free, and there was a gun section in the health and safety briefing. Different world

I wish it was a different world. This is the country that sees themselves as the world's police force. They can't go on blaming these senseless massacres on individually unhinged characters, their own mental "right to bear arms" mantra is the issue. The gun lobbyist's run the show over there.

I just happened to be watching Jim Jefferies (no, not the ex Hearts boss, the Aussie comedian) show 'Bare' on Netflix the other night - he's got a great 10minutes on Anericas gun laws - very funny, give it a watch if you can. I believe he's had death threats over it. Americans love their guns

I just happened to be watching Jim Jefferies (no, not the ex Hearts boss, the Aussie comedian) show 'Bare' on Netflix the other night - he's got a great 10minutes on Anericas gun laws - very funny, give it a watch if you can. I believe he's had death threats over it. Americans love their guns

Found the clip:

http://youtu.be/lL8JEEt2RxI