Scumbag Bbc - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scumbag Bbc

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Nick Robinson personal vendetta towards the FM was in all its glory last night.

A 'toys out of the pram' pantomime because himself and his employers were shown for exactly what they are.

Has there every been an example at this level where a reporter has been seen to heckle and abuse like a rabid dog before?

I don't think Eck is finished with him either........

I think this could work out as a bit of an own goal for the 'No' campaign.

My Facebook news feed is a wash with shared statuses, videos etc citing examples of the ridiculous bias being shown by the BBC and mainstream media.

The power of Social Media should not be underestimated. People are pretty aware these days and I hope can see right through the lies.

I think the Shit Storm has already started to die out. Follow that by a visit from Nigel Farage and the Orange Order then it is still all to play for.

I did put Nazi's in my post, don't know what happened to it.

Galloway was trying to invoke the Dunkirk Spirit, to a hall full of teenagers! He said we all fought together against Hitler and the Nazis, but as soon as he mentioned Nazis the crowd starting booing, so it's easy to see why people might have thought he said YES voters were Nazis. He didnt, but he was still an embarrassment to BT, and that just shows how few intelligent people they have to choose from.

I was speaking to an English chap in the pub the other day who suddenly now is worried about a Yes vote. He said that losing Scotland would be bad and when I asked him why he said that Scots are good soldiers and they would miss that.

Being excellent cannon fodder is one of our greatest attributes apparently.