Scumbag Bbc - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scumbag Bbc

They just had a guy from John Lewis saying prices would be different in UK and Scotland after independence. The BBC spun it to 'John Lewis says prices to rise after a yes' and then said that ASDA had said the same thing. I am sure ASDA refuted this last week after a similar story. Memo to self...stop watching BBC before the telly cops a brick through it! Whatever the result (YES!) we should all march on the offices of the BBC and newspapers and demand the sacking of those involved, which seems to be all of them

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. When you are up against it you lash out. Rabble rousing, shut down questions from the Beeb and then shut down debate. Welcome to Ecks world.

Eck's world is our world. We are all Eck. What type of atmosphere do they have on your planet? Mixture of bile and sulphuric acid?

I just emailed the "have your say" section of the bbc website, asking when it would be reporting on the general Scottish view that the organisation has been blatantly biased in favour of the no campaign.

Judging by the opinions on social media, surely this a story in itself

haveyoursay@bbc.co.uk

Surely it is worth bombarding them with emails

I just emailed the "have your say" section of the bbc website, asking when it would be reporting on the general Scottish view that the organisation has been blatantly biased in favour of the no campaign.

Judging by the opinions on social media, surely this a story in itself

haveyoursay@bbc.co.uk

Surely it is worth bombarding them with emails

You would think so, but they'll nae bother responding. Utter Bastards.

This weeks reminds me why I don't pay the licence fee.

I just paid my licence fee a few weeks ago....Wish I hadnae now.... Nick Robinson and his pathetic editing, jeezo that was truly awful. Everything he said was just the worst kind of biased journalism, truly crap!!!! Before the Germany game I was canvassing in Leith & North Edinburgh, really amazing vibe on the streets :) will be back for the last few days, it's the shyte on the biased bc that gives me the strength to carry on and engage with people to get this right!!!!

That was one of the best clips I've seen in a long time. Wonder when the investigation will start?

They just had a guy from John Lewis saying prices would be different in UK and Scotland after independence. The BBC spun it to 'John Lewis says prices to rise after a yes' and then said that ASDA had said the same thing. I am sure ASDA refuted this last week after a similar story. Memo to self...stop watching BBC before the telly cops a brick through it! Whatever the result (YES!) we should all march on the offices of the BBC and newspapers and demand the sacking of those involved, which seems to be all of them

On radio 2 this morning they they played the interview with the john lewis guy and he was saying basically that depending on things like tax and such like would depend on the cost on the shops so theoretically prices could be cheaper in scotland. But trust bbc to say before and after that prices would go up if it's a yes

Gordon Brown comes north - blanket coverage of his speech and message

The three wise men come north - blanket coverage - of 3 speeches and their message

Salmond makes a speech - but the main emphasis in the first 10+ minutes of the news, is the economics stories, that just happen to be the ace (supposedly) of the No campaign. They gave as much airtime to their journalist, than the first minister

The Treasury leaks, or Cameron asking businesses to come out for no, barely merits a mention

Nick Robinson then interprets the whole thing - in terms of the fears - all over again

BBC neutral??

Robinson just referred to this saying he;s now had a statement from the Treasury Office to the effect of "they were acting in the best of interests" of ..... (markets?)

Still doesn't make it right and possibly illegal.

Robinson:- Treasury did nothing wrong, they were trying to maintain financial stability.

Nick Robinson's behaviour on the BBC news was petty, immature and schoolboyesque......

Only a coward spouts his own self interested beliefs without the right of reply.

Has anyone heard the BBC say anything positive about Scotland being independent?

His animated and attacking demeanour was an embarrassment.

Any lasting thought of bbc impartiality is now completely gone. The mobilisation of the MSM and particularly the BBC has been appalling.