Predictions For Roi - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Predictions For Roi

Dillinger

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest allyc

A draw would be an okay result in the context of a derby away qualifier but Germany and Poland will surely increase their advantage over us...therefore we should try and win.Ireland are beatable.they are a big awkward battling side and will make it difficult but we can play alot more football.

Don't care so long as we get a point or preferably three. Horrible w/end can't watch, can't follow it on the radio, will switch on some time after the game to check result and be very happy or very miserable. I thought this would get better as you got older, seems to get worse!

Starting to really get stomach knots for the game now! Really can't see more than a couple of goals, at the most, in the game. Probably shared.

Republic of Ireland 1 Scotland 1

* A prediction which i can be sure of is that i will end up very drunk, with badly chewed fingernails.

Starting to really get stomach knots for the game now! Really can't see more than a couple of goals, at the most, in the game. Probably shared.

Republic of Ireland 1 Scotland 1

* A prediction which i can be sure of is that i will end up very drunk, with badly chewed fingernails.

My Stomach is doing a feckin jig right now n'aw