Mhairi Black - Page 11 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

just phoned my mate to tell them this, "my flipping viva was 4 1/2 hours" was the reply :-)):ok:

Mine was 2 hours. The examiner had a list of 3 minor corrections. I told the internal examiner that I disagreed with the external's comments, gave him a few reasons which he was happy with, and I submitted the final version the next day :ok:

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you don't think that's what I was doing. I'd never stoop that low :-)

Nah my typing is atrocious. I'm taking you at face value. I also think like me you're not being a 100% serious just having a bit of mild sparring.

Mine was 2 hours. The examiner had a list of 3 minor corrections. I told the internal examiner that I disagreed with the external's comments, gave him a few reasons which he was happy with, and I submitted the final version the next day :ok:

Sounds easy , i'll have to pick a subject and get started then. I think it might still be harder for me than it was for you though.

Sorry forgot threads weren't allowed to go off topic when a "shining one" is being discussed :-))

also recall someone posting off-topic in the same thread to laugh at a wow/hill-walking comparison.

True, very true.

I'm not sure why I reacted and posted on this one..............just seemed to go on and on way off track - but you're right actually and I'll now retract my initial moan.

I'm maybe just having a grumpy day.

:(

True, very true.

I'm not sure why I reacted and posted on this one..............just seemed to go on and on way off track - but you're right actually and I'll now retract my initial moan.

I'm maybe just having a grumpy day.

:(

She's an impressive person. I liked her speech. I also liked the fact she has sat and listened for 10 weeks before deciding to open her mouth wisdom beyond her years. Also some really nice rapier skewers to Gideon and Labour, so it certainly pleased me.

ack if grumpy days were a crime i'd be serving life so i shant complain.

She's an impressive person. I liked her speech. I also liked the fact she has sat and listened for 10 weeks before deciding to open her mouth wisdom beyond her years. Also some really nice rapier skewers to Gideon and Labour, so it certainly pleased me.

ack if grumpy days were a crime i'd be serving life so i shant complain.

:ok:

Aye. Shagging bairns is alright. Stealing left, right and centre is allowed. But don't dare clap!

starting wars on intelligence we made up, just outright lying for fuks sake, but don't you dare clap. then spend almost as much time on the clapping as the maiden speech. If i had the choice it's the media that needs the clearout before the politicians.

i see Bercow let them clap him once though ( i know it was the deputy speaker today but in the past).

Edited by phart

You can't see the C word! They don't like it! You'll be hounded off the board as a Labour stooge!

I actually think it is just a sad reflection on the people that claim it. They know it gets under people's skin so do it as much as possible to try to annoy as many as they can - just pushing buttons. Basically it is trolling behaviour and says everything about those that say it and nothing about those it is directed at.

I actually think it is just a sad reflection on the people that claim it. They know it gets under people's skin so do it as much as possible to try to annoy as many as they can - just pushing buttons. Basically it is trolling behaviour and says everything about those that say it and nothing about those it is directed at.

You would say that :wink2:

I'm not trolling, and Pharts not the trolling type. If you think the mob mentality of a very sizeable element of the SNP support is acceptable you're perfectly entitled to do so... But from an outsider perspective you're very much the HÅ«ns of politics :)

You would say that :wink2:

I'm not trolling, and Pharts not the trolling type. If you think the mob mentality of a very sizeable element of the SNP support is acceptable you're perfectly entitled to do so... But from an outsider perspective you're very much the HÅ«ns of politics :)

Ah well, Alan Cochrane agrees with you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/alancochrane/

Ah well, Alan Cochrane agrees with you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/alancochrane/

From a quick scan the only agreement I can see there is the words "Blind Loyalty". Carry on :ok:

Edit: I could see what you were doing. Of course I could post links to UKIP saying "UKIP agree with you on immigration" or the Conservatives saying "Der da Tories agree with you on the EU". But the points would be limited.

Edited by Scunnered

From a quick scan the only agreement I can see there is the words "Blind Loyalty". Carry on :ok:

Edit: I could see what you were doing. Of course I could post links to UKIP saying "UKIP agree with you on immigration" or the Conservatives saying "Der da Tories agree with you on the EU". But the points would be limited.

Missed the bit about "the SNP are a cult-like movement" then.

the great thing about objective reality is words or thoughts don't change it, only observation does. so if you won't look...

I'm not even reading cochrane, it's the political spin that everyone knew would be coming. anyone not expecting it or couldn't make a good attempt at writing it themselves just hasn't been paying attention.

The Owners and editors of the torygraph should be in the dock for trying to rig an election.