Mhairi Black - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She needs a Supergirl outfit adapted to the Jags colours. ...and yellow and black cape too...

Case in point :)

I don't believe you could even manage to go 24hrs without some dig at the SNP. You can't seem to avoid saying anything that doesn't involve this. You used to bring a sense of balance and humour to this board not to mention striking good looks, :D I miss that :(

Edited by Lamia

I don't believe you could even manage to go 24hrs without some dig at the SNP. You can't seem to avoid saying anything that doesn't involve this. You used to bring a sense of balance and humour to this board not to mention striking good looks, :D I miss that :(

In fairness to my exceptionally handsome goodself, it's rare that the SNP will go 24 hours without doing something to upset me. I'm a sensitive soul.

Edited by Scunnered

There has to be a hint of comedy to make it funny.

If this was an attempt at humour then it sadly failed miserably.

I took that post as PIAK having a dig at the people who slagged her before the election.

She needs a Supergirl outfit adapted to the Jags colours. ...and yellow and black cape too...

She could be a sidekick to Kingsley. :)

In fairness to my exceptionally handsome goodself, it's rare that the SNP will go 24 hours without doing something to upset me. I'm a sensitive soul.

:lol:

I'm sure scunnered can defend himself but why?

Because he used to make half decent posts on this forum.

Now he's just a negative fanny who's got nothing positive to say about anything. He's like Rik from the Young Ones only not as cool.

Because he used to make half decent posts on this forum.

Now he's just a negative fanny who's got nothing positive to say about anything. He's like Rik from the Young Ones only not as cool.

Haha we must be reading different forums.

He made half decent posts? ?

You are a phuking loser mate.

And you are an insignificant name on a message board.

So he's a fanny because he critises the SNP?

Ach, he's just upset he outed himself as a homophobic Neanderthal a while back. Best ignored.