Bbc Exit Poll - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on that exit poll, i hope the SNP actually concede some seats to Labour, as it's the only way we'd have any influence in who forms the government.

If it really is 58, Murphy will have to shoot himself.

If he doesn't I'll do it if you supply an alibi for me. Don't tell anyone though.

I feel sick, stayed calm all day, tried to keep referendum head on and not get carried away. Now I'm so emotional. Drink may have been taken.

After more years of Tory rule and an EU in/out referendum? Absolutely.

It's been proven that a Tory government in Westminster is absolutely no guarantee of a Yes vote.

It's been proven that a Tory government in Westminster is absolutely no guarantee of a Yes vote.

And if tonight/tomorrow morning pans out how it's looking at the moment I think that's a fair indication that the majority of Scots now realise that the promises made before 'we' voted No were lies and lightning won't strike twice.