Sh it got real! Just checked in for my flights. - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sh it got real! Just checked in for my flights.

51 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Can’t check in with Lufthansa for another 29 days but aye it’s getting close. I wish I could remember where I put my passport. 

Try the side board

14 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

Can’t check in with Lufthansa for another 29 days but aye it’s getting close. I wish I could remember where I put my passport. 

Surely it's with the rest of your Euro 2024 travel, accommodation, money and x amount of other items we need travel folder which we have all prepared? :)

On 5/14/2024 at 7:47 PM, Texas Pete said:

Was about to type snap, but we can check in 28 days. So excited I am like a big wean.

11 hours ago, Clootie Dumpling said:

Surely it's with the rest of your Euro 2024 travel, accommodation, money and x amount of other items we need travel folder which we have all prepared? :)

😂 I’m not that organised. At least I don’t need to remember tickets this time. 

1 hour ago, GLOSTA said:

Was about to type snap, but we can check in 28 days. So excited I am like a big wean.

My message was from yesterday so we are 28 days now as well. 

Not that I’m counting down or anything. 😂

Aye I haven’t been this excited since Christmas Eve 1986 when I got my ZX Spectrum. Either that or May/June 1998.