New Strips - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Motherwell away kit reminds me of their Motorola away kit from the mid 90's.

Know the strip you mean, the new one looks a bit 80s, think it's retro look would have been a better fit to the MFC script badge.

280994-uefa-cup-motherwell-v-borussia-do

Also had a similar one more recently...

f3yk34.jpg

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats exactly the point of it Wanderer so well remembered. :ok:

Quite random we picked the same picture!

:lol:

What did you Google? I went for "motherwell borrussia Dortmund" was going to Google Rab Shannon, as it reminded me of him for some reason.

Thats exactly the point of it Wanderer so well remembered. :ok:

Aye that's it :ok: mate at Largs Academy was a big Motherwell fan, and EVERY non-uniform/sports day, he would come into school in that shirt :-))

Design a nice new top

Ruin it with a sponsor

Repeat

There was a thread on here where i said Barca had lost one of the few things to be admired about them when they adorned their top with UNICEF (an scheme which i correctly stated was designed to pave the way for commercial sponsorship). All the Barca fanboys argued and wittered on how it was a great act of charity and a would be a one-off in terms of sponsorship.

There was a thread on here where i said Barca had lost one of the few things to be admired about them when they adorned their top with UNICEF (an scheme which i correctly stated was designed to pave the way for commercial sponsorship). All the Barca fanboys argued and wittered on how it was a great act of charity and a would be a one-off in terms of sponsorship.

més que un club . . . . un negocio

més que un club . . . . un negocio

Aye, it's not the having a sponsor that's the issue. It's all the "mes que un club" bullshite and the whanks that believe it that piss me off.

Would have been nice if they could have given the guy a top that fits!

Stenny will no doubt only buy a couple of sets of strips, all sized XXL.

A former workmate of mine used to get old shirts from Hearts, all were sized XXL. Didn't matter if it was worn by Alan Maybury or Mark de Vries, it was XXL.