Congratulations Hearts - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Congratulations Hearts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For example, here's 6000 at Easter Road.

Like your own side, our support has dwindled in recent years but we used to have cracking away support. First time I went to Ibrox we filled full lower tier of Broomloan Stand.

Decent. Honestly didn't realise you had that good a following m8 although granted a few years back. Always a bit deflating when you see how much crowds have dwindled. Would be great to get full stadiums every week again.

What age are you? 12?

If not you'll know we've had 3000 several times at Parkhead, never mind Tynecastle.

Two things here:

Hibs play at Easter road, not Hearts, although they both start with an H and come from Edinburgh so I can see why you seem to be getting confused.

Posting a video of a crowd from 21 years ago,when you probably weren't even born, doesn't really explain to me why you would think Tynecastle is such a good away day given you will only take a few bus loads at a push next season.

In both Aberdeen's league games at Tynecastle last season, the Roseburn was full expect the 6 or so rows at the front, which were closed off.

In our other visit we filled 3 stands and helped St Johnstone out in filling the Roseburn.

Are you as high up in the travelling support status that you make out ?

Serious question :ok:

Aberdeen away crowds this season:

Kilmarnock (midweek) - 877

St Johnstone - 3,124

Celtic - 1,229

Dundee - 3,544

Hamilton (friday) - 1,577

Ross County (monday) - 695

Partick (sun lunchtime) - 1,404

Dundee - 3,109

Dundee Utd - 3,466

Inverness - 2,912

Motherwell - 1,740

St Mirren - 1,967

St Johnstone (friday) - 2,418

Hamilton - 1,321

Celtic - 1,820

Nothing yet for Dens on Saturday which got moved at a few days notice.

League Away crowds at Pittodre:

Dundee Utd - 2,016

Partick - 388

Ross County - 329

Inverness - 404

St Mirren (tuesday) - 133

Motherwell (friday) - 113

Celtic - 2,052

Hamilton - 115

Kilmarnock - 142

St Johnstone - 341

Dundee - 858

Ross County - 214

St Mirren - 243

Motherwell (friday) - 103

So, I'd suggest we are doing better for other clubs than other clubs are doing for us.

Two things here:

Hibs play at Easter road, not Hearts, although they both start with an H and come from Edinburgh so I can see why you seem to be getting confused.

Posting a video of a crowd from 21 years ago,when you probably weren't even born, doesn't really explain to me why you would think Tynecastle is such a good away day given you will only take a few bus loads at a push next season.

Kilmarnock always bring a decent support to tynecastle, certainly not a few bus loads anyway.

The always leave the place in the same state they found it which is always appreciated

A run down shitehole badly in need of refurbishment?

i would agree with you about the main stand, even though i sit there and quite like it, the other 3 stands are decent enough and the way it was designed makes it popular with most.

Oh wait you were not looking for a serious debate you just wanted to hijack a 'congratulations' thread with some cheap digs

i would agree with you about the main stand, even though i sit there and quite like it, the other 3 stands are decent enough and the way it was designed makes it popular with most.

Oh wait you were not looking for a serious debate you just wanted to hijack a 'congratulations' thread with some cheap digs

Maybe those nice Celtic supporters are just trying to level the playing field financially by incurring some additional costs for their club?

Dry your eyes ffs. I've already said well done to Hearts, wasn't their fault that they had no proper competition from the smaller clubs. Hope Hibs can join them as the premiership needs a strong Edinburgh and Easter Road is the best stadium outside Glasgow.

Aberdeen away crowds this season:

Kilmarnock (midweek) - 877

St Johnstone - 3,124

Celtic - 1,229

Dundee - 3,544

Hamilton (friday) - 1,577

Ross County (monday) - 695

Partick (sun lunchtime) - 1,404

Dundee - 3,109

Dundee Utd - 3,466

Inverness - 2,912

Motherwell - 1,740

St Mirren - 1,967

St Johnstone (friday) - 2,418

Hamilton - 1,321

Celtic - 1,820

Nothing yet for Dens on Saturday which got moved at a few days notice.

League Away crowds at Pittodre:

Dundee Utd - 2,016

Partick - 388

Ross County - 329

Inverness - 404

St Mirren (tuesday) - 133

Motherwell (friday) - 113

Celtic - 2,052

Hamilton - 115

Kilmarnock - 142

St Johnstone - 341

Dundee - 858

Ross County - 214

St Mirren - 243

Motherwell (friday) - 103

So, I'd suggest we are doing better for other clubs than other clubs are doing for us.

Impressive.

Dry your eyes ffs. I've already said well done to Hearts, wasn't their fault that they had no proper competition from the smaller clubs. Hope Hibs can join them as the premiership needs a strong Edinburgh and Easter Road is the 2nd best stadium outside Glasgow.

:ok: i completely agree