Congratulations Hearts - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Congratulations Hearts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to Hearts, thoroughly deserved to win the League and they've shown how a club should be run post-administration. They seem to have learned their lesson, unlike some others (namely Livingston and Rangers who refuse to learn).

As for Hibs, they blew the opportunity to make Rangers really fret for their playoff place. Now, they've handed them a psychological boost going into the playoffs and planted a seed of doubt for when the two meet again over two legs in May. Hope I'm wrong as would much rather see Hibs come up than them.

http://www.talkingbaws.com/2015/03/22/hearts-players-sing-fk-you-rangers-weve-won-the-league-whilst-celebrating-in-a-pub-with-fans/

Few Hearts players enjoying it last night.

Wonder if this will land them in trouble though?

Seen this on a gers forum last night. Absolute joke if they get in bother. Can't even believe this is news worthy.

Papers stirring up bother as per.

http://www.talkingbaws.com/2015/03/22/hearts-players-sing-fk-you-rangers-weve-won-the-league-whilst-celebrating-in-a-pub-with-fans/

Few Hearts players enjoying it last night.

Wonder if this will land them in trouble though?

so swearing is not allowed any more? Nothing racist, sectarian or homophobic so no problem

Seen this on a gers forum last night. Absolute joke if they get in bother. Can't even believe this is news worthy.

Papers stirring up bother as per.

Totally agree.

Didn't Lee Griffiths get disciplinary action from the Sfa for his "Hearts are going bust" video though?

Well done to Hearts, thoroughly deserved to win the League and they've shown how a club should be run post-administration. They seem to have learned their lesson, unlike some others (namely Livingston and Rangers who refuse to learn).

As for Hibs, they blew the opportunity to make Rangers really fret for their playoff place. Now, they've handed them a psychological boost going into the playoffs and planted a seed of doubt for when the two meet again over two legs in May. Hope I'm wrong as would much rather see Hibs come up than them.

Can't disagree. Yesterday is probably the first time this season we have produced a performance and result that was anywhere near decent. The Jambos on the other hand hit the ground running and haven't looked back.

Fair play to them

Aye he did. Now been updated as he was singing about skacel too though.

Think the charge was something to do with "going against the spirit of the game" or some other sad pish for the Hearts song so doesn't have to be racist or homophobic.

Wish folk would just leave their camera phones away and stop videoing everything, or at the very least not put it online.

Think the charge was something to do with "going against the spirit of the game" or some other sad pish for the Hearts song so doesn't have to be racist or homophobic.

Wish folk would just leave their camera phones away and stop videoing everything, or at the very least not put it online.

Ffs what a load of pish. Don't get me wrong I can't be doing with griffiths but that's farcical. Obviously the refugee thing is a different matter. He is a clown, but then it doesn't really surprise me with him.

Agree about the phones m8. Dunno what it is with folk these days. Can't just go out for a pint without updating social media.

Cant see a problem here I thought F@ck you Rangers was the clubs name :-))

There is no problem. The vast majority of Rangers fans don't give a feck either. Obviously the usual bed wetters and mopes are greeting about it although even at that the worst they are saying we now shouldn't do the guard of honour for them.

Not very sporting I suppose, but really it's just a reflection of the national focus on our club - in many ways it's flattering that in the players and fans moment of glory all they can do is think of Rangers!! :ok:

TT

Hearts took a gamble in ditching their young squad for more seasoned professionals and it paid off. Hats of to them, well deserved winners.

That's not really accurate, is it?

They have complimented their young players with more experienced players but i think they've found a good balance.

Players who are involved in pretty much every game when fit:

Wilson - 23

Ozturk - 22

Paterson - 20

McHattie - 21

Walker - 21

Nicholson - 20

King -20

They've been smart in keeping their young, energetic team and adding old heads to it to help manage games and ensure there's not total reliance on young players (who tend to be less consistent than seasoned pros).

Not very sporting I suppose, but really it's just a reflection of the national focus on our club - in many ways it's flattering that in the players and fans moment of glory all they can do is think of Rangers!! :ok:

TT

Seems that we've found one of the bed wetters that Angus was talking about.

We've had some big crowds up at new Tynie but I don't remember getting the whole Roseburn to ourselves, always seemed to be a Jambos contingent in the west end of it...

Had full stand when we drew 2-2 in Scottish cup. Naisy last minute equaliser.

We took about 2,500 the following season in cup too. Lost 2-1.

Hope you thought the same about "Hearts are going bust" then.

I agree with you btw.

I did indeed, nothing wrong with a bit of banter between clubs/supporters/players. The refugee song is a different matter

Had full stand when we drew 2-2 in Scottish cup. Naisy last minute equaliser.

We took about 2,500 the following season in cup too. Lost 2-1.

Killie used to have a great travelling support at Tynecastle, it just seemed to die away within a few years