Hibees Vs Rangers - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibees Vs Rangers

Have looked at the incident 4 or 5 times trying to find anything about it that makes it a legal challenge. It's a foul every day of the week.

Harsh on Allan IMO. Still a young lad. I think it was Parklife on another thread made the point about young players being inconsistent. Spot on if you ask me. He was outnumbered yesterday and didn't have a great day. I would have him at Rangers in a heart beat though

Scott Allan is 23. That's no longer young for a player.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we're showing screenshots my guild has become "infested" in world of warcraft.

Talking football in guild chat then this comes up (bottom left)

52zztz.jpg

The worst thing about that is a grown man playing World of Warcraft. Your only excuse would be being a student.

If your not then you need to get out more and meet some real people. Not necessarily "we are The" people though.

The worst thing about that is a grown man playing World of Warcraft. Your only excuse would be being a student.

If your not then you need to get out more and meet some real people. Not necessarily "we are The" people though.

Get a load of the n00b.

Get a load of the n00b.

Noob? Not been one of them in decades. My kids play WoW but then they are 13 and 18. Even at 18 he's pushing the upper age envelope in my opinion. If you want to be some sort of fantasy warrior then learn to sword fight or fire a bow in real life. Then you might get some sun on your pallid wee face for a change.

Learn to ride a real horse maybe?

All useful real life skills when the apocalypse comes around. Or your ISP feck up! ?

Noob? Not been one of them in decades. My kids play WoW but then they are 13 and 18. Even at 18 he's pushing the upper age envelope in my opinion. If you want to be some sort of fantasy warrior then learn to sword fight or fire a bow in real life. Then you might get some sun on your pallid wee face for a change.

Learn to ride a real horse maybe?

All useful real life skills when the apocalypse comes around. Or your ISP feck up!

Dude even the lamest scrub could see i was playing a shadow priest not a warrior, and Drenai's ride elkks not Horses. Better check their character names, for all you know those could be the words of one of your offspring, wouldn't surprise me at all.

Edited by phart

Dude even the lamest scrub could see i was playing a shadow priest not a warrior, and Drenai's ride elkks not Horses. Better check their character names, for all you know those could be the words of one of your offspring, wouldn't surprise me at all.

My knowledge of WoW is minimal and that's as it should be.

Neither of my kids would say something like that. The younger one has no interest in it and the older one doesn't know any of the songs/chants as I deliberately didn't teach him them. He likes going to the games but only sings at the Scotland games.

I'm happy with that, as he's a sensible boy and can sort himself out these days.

He's also a pretty good archer and a proficient horse rider. Rounded education and all that. You should try it.

You never answered, are you a student? ?

Why are you giving me a biography of your family?(like the online version of the person who always stands too close to folk but is totally unaware of it) Why would i want to force an animal to carry my weight? and why the hell is horse-riding singing at Scotland games and being a good archer considered "a rounded education". Do you work as extras on last of the mohicans?re-enact Mongol battles?

I'm enrolled in open university but it was last decade i did my undergraduate and postgraduate studies at a University.

Edited by phart

Why would i want to force an animal to carry my weight? and why the hell is horse-riding singing at Scotland games and being a good archer considered "a rounded education". Do you work as extras on last of the mohicans?re-enact Mongol battles?

This may be my favourite ever TAMB post! :lol:

Why are you giving me a biography of your family?(like the online version of the person who always stands too close to folk but is totally unaware of it) Why would i want to force an animal to carry my weight? and why the hell is horse-riding singing at Scotland games and being a good archer considered "a rounded education". Do you work as extras on last of the mohicans?re-enact Mongol battles?

I'm enrolled in open university but it was last decade i did my undergraduate and postgraduate studies at a University.

Career student then. Explains a lot.

Absolutely nothing wrong with a grown man enjoying a bit of MMO goodness. I spend 60 hours a week working on video games, then spend much of my spare time playing them. I'm a man dammit!

But how's your archery? And do you know all the words to Doe a Deer?

Absolutely nothing wrong with a grown man enjoying a bit of MMO goodness. I spend 60 hours a week working on video games, then spend much of my spare time playing them. I'm a man dammit!

Each to their own I suppose. I've never really got into computer games. I liked resident evil and Mario kart when I was younger. Do you still get those? I expect not.

My wee brother is still trying to regrow his virginity playing computer games. :)

My wee brother is still trying to regrow his virginity playing computer games. :)

The guild leader of the best guild in the world is Scottish and from Aberdeen here is his girlfriends twitter. https://twitter.com/Stinach

"Congratulations, gamer girls—you're officially at the top of the food chain when it comes to games. A new study released by the Entertainment Software Association has revealed that adult women now occupy the largest demographic in the gaming industry."

http://www.dailydot.com/geek/adult-women-largest-gaming-demographic/

My guild is half female, the leader is a Swedish lady. the guild meets every year at someones house in europe for a huge party for a weekend, it was Amsterdam last August.

But how's your archery? And do you know all the words to Doe a Deer?

My dads the archer in the family, he tried to get me into it in my younger days but I found it a bit shit. I thought we all knew the words to that song.

Each to their own I suppose. I've never really got into computer games. I liked resident evil and Mario kart when I was younger. Do you still get those? I expect not.

You do indeed, Mario Kart has held up well and improves with every instalment. Resident Evil not so much, new one came out a few weeks ago, I have it sitting on my hard drive but haven't had the notion for it.

My dads the archer in the family, he tried to get me into it in my younger days but I found it a bit shit. I thought we all knew the words to that song.

You do indeed, Mario Kart has held up well and improves with every instalment. Resident Evil not so much, new one came out a few weeks ago, I have it sitting on my hard drive but haven't had the notion for it.

I had a Commodore 64 when I was young. World class leader board and Daley thompsons decathlon. Quite enjoyed it but was always more into playing and going to fitba.

Mario kart was good though. Play station 2 was the last console I had. Got it when recovering from a knee op. Ended up giving it away to a charity. Can just mind resident evil scaring the shit out of me. The bit at the start when the dugs come crashing through the window. Jeebus :)

The guild leader of the best guild in the world is Scottish and from Aberdeen here is his girlfriends twitter. https://twitter.com/Stinach

"Congratulations, gamer girls—you're officially at the top of the food chain when it comes to games. A new study released by the Entertainment Software Association has revealed that adult women now occupy the largest demographic in the gaming industry."

http://www.dailydot.com/geek/adult-women-largest-gaming-demographic/

My guild is half female, the leader is a Swedish lady. the guild meets every year at someones house in europe for a huge party for a weekend, it was Amsterdam last August.

Mate

unless you are taking this Swedish hing from behind whilst she is playing Streets of Rage, I don't think that means anything. If you are then fair play to you :ok: