Scotland Players In Action - Page 57 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naismith putting in a very good shift today in defence and setting up chances to be fluffed by his team-mates.

The few bits I have seen he seems to be clearing the ball from Evertons box!

Well done to young Matt Kennedy. In a short space of time he's gone from being stuck on the bench at Hibs, to starting his third straight match for Cardiff City tonight. Certainly proved me wrong anyway. David Marshall's back in goal for them after injury.

Dorrans, Martin and Whittaker starting for Norwich tonight.

Good to see Bannan getting another start for Bolton.

Will Chris Martin and Johnny Russell be fit for the two games coming up ? They've been out injured for a couple of weeks now.

Russell was on fire prior to his injury. Players in form are always a loss to any squad.

Naismith, Maloney, Anya are the key players for scoring goals this campaign.

Russell is no where near a starting 11 slot. Great that he is keeping the aforementioned on their toes, i.e. competition for places but he is not a starter for WGS.

Naismith, Maloney, Anya are the key players for scoring goals this campaign.

Russell is no where near a starting 11 slot. Great that he is keeping the aforementioned on their toes, i.e. competition for places but he is not a starter for WGS.

Of course he's near a starting slot. I'd personally like to see him start. He's probably about 5th or 6th choice for playing in that 3 behind the striker role.

i see that wee punk feruz hasnt been on the bench for the last 4 of 5 blackpool games, he came off it twice i think after he went on loan but not for very long, wonder if he has thrown another hissy fit at not starting and has been binned.

Edited by LewisEDI

Of course he's near a starting slot. I'd personally like to see him start. He's probably about 5th or 6th choice for playing in that 3 behind the striker role.

Goodluck to him, but don't see him starting in a qualifier in this campaign. Could be proved wrong with suspensions and injuries, though.

i see that wee punk feruz hasnt been on the bench for the last 4 of 5 blackpool games, he came off it twice i think after he went on loan but not for very long, wonder if he has thrown another hissy fit at not starting and has been binned.

May I be the 112th person to say he won't make it big.

No loss.

Edited by Boynze

Anya didn't get on last night.

Another MOTM performance from Berra.

Whittaker seemingly had a really good game for Norwich, even got an assist.

Kevin MacDonald had a really good game for Wolves, also got an assist.

Tom Cairney seems to have re-discovered his form, also got an assist.

Tweeted after the game " This team take more kick offs than corners"

That's the kind of dedicated loanee who will help your team