Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 410 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Surely people are not genuinely shocked and surprised by this decision? :lol: Do you never learn. Dearie me. These are the same arseholes who tried to give the brand new club immediate entry into the SPL after going bust. The only thing that stopped them then from doing that is the same thing that will get justice now for all the years of cheating using financial doping and that is fan power. They will have to be forced into doing the right thing just as they were when RFC went titzup. And these are the same arseholes who presided over the whole stinking era where all the cheating took place, with a nod and a wink, so no wonder they want to sweep it all under the carpet, how very convenient... It is hard to imagine an organisation more despised and reviled than this lot... oh wait nearly forgot the SFA.... How did Scotland's game end up with two organisation that are so incredibly vile and repulsive. There is zero accountability it seems. I think they truly despise the fans and mock them behind closed doors, total piss takers.

2 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Surely people are not genuinely shocked and surprised by this decision? :lol: Do you never learn. Dearie me. These are the same arseholes who tried to give the brand new club immediate entry into the SPL after going bust. The only thing that stopped them then from doing that is the same thing that will get justice now for all the years of cheating using financial doping and that is fan power. They will have to be forced into doing the right thing just as they were when RFC went titzup. And these are the same arseholes who presided over the whole stinking era where all the cheating took place, with a nod and a wink, so no wonder they want to sweep it all under the carpet, how very convenient... It is hard to imagine an organisation more despised and reviled than this lot... oh wait nearly forgot the SFA.... How did Scotland's game end up with two organisation that are so incredibly vile and repulsive. There is zero accountability it seems. I think they truly despise the fans and mock them behind closed doors, total piss takers.

A nod, a wink and a handshake.

2 minutes ago, thplinth said:

correct no more or less than was expected. the review of SPFL practices is the sop to try and ward off too much fan anger. hmmm.. we shall see. makes little difference to me really - I am pretty much done with Scottish football until / unless things dramatically change. Its a poor excuse for a sport and no co-incidence that the current decline of the game has been overseen by the current self serving arseholes running the game and milking the fans stupid enough to go to matches. no longer for me.

season pass for murrayfield for me and the kids so that will be good. :)

Guest BlueGaz
8 minutes ago, thplinth said:

It is hard to imagine an organisation more despised and reviled than this lot... 

Rangers.  ;)

3 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Well done to the SPFL. Time to move on chaps. Lessons Learnt and all that. Can't wait till the season starts. As I said the outgoing board left it to the new board to make this statement when in reality they could have closed the matter at any time. 

:lol: :lol: 

6 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40727182

and there it is, proof if it was even needed that football here is corrupt to the core. If I were still up in the north east there's no way I would be renewing my season ticket.

In any other sport, the titles would be voided but not here because the rats running the game are up to their necks in it too.

Close the doors, Scottish football is finished.

Wasn't Scottish Football finished a few years ago? You must remember it was getting called Armageddon, I think. ?

Every single club has representation within the SFA and SPFL so are you saying they are all involved in this, including Aberdeen and Celtic? 

I'm curious as to how all of the rats are involved? 

5 hours ago, Debian said:

A selection of today's meltdown from Kerrydale St Forum.

https://twitter.com/KerryFail

The second tweet "sooing" :lol::lol:

Kerryfail.png

Merge this lot with the fervent Follow Follow crew and you get the sludgy shallow end of the gene pool after a very dry spell. 

3 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

Do we need anybody telling us Rangers cheated and died.......we all know the truth and deep down so do all the rangers fans, they will never operate on the same level again due to having live within their means 

died :lol:

Your struggles with the concept of understanding amuses me :ok:

Rangers couldn't pay their tax debts/debts so they went out of business.

A new club (Rangers International) was started up and the 'authorities' and media have been bending over backwards ever since to try and sell it as the old club.

Only fans of the original Rangers (RIP) are willing to buy into that.

Edited by Scotty CTA

Guest BlueGaz
7 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Rangers couldn't pay their tax debts/debts so they went out of business.

A new club (Rangers International) was started up and the 'authorities' and media have been bending over backwards ever since to try and sell it as the old club.

Only fans of the original Rangers (RIP) are willing to buy into that.

:lol: Bore fest from Scotty continues. 

Edited by BlueGaz

5 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I'll prefer to believe the views of the Supreme Court and the Court of Session (3 or 4 times now?) that it is the old club, if I may.

The truth is that there is a section of Scottish football who wants it the other way, and wont believe anything that the law says, even although Company law has been pretty much settled the 1948 CA.

I count you as one of those deluded people.

Just now, Stu101 said:

I'll prefer to believe the views of the Supreme Court and the Court of Session (3 or 4 times now?) that it is the old club, if I may.

They are in 'bare nipple' cahoots.

2 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

The truth is that there is a section of Scottish football who wants...

...justice.

Guest BlueGaz
16 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Who cares Scotty? Does it really bother you on TAMB that much you have to go on, and on, and on, and on ......... it must do I suppose. 

14 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Injustice bothers me... yes.

So little innocent children suffering is OK but saying Rangers are the same club isn't? 

You Christians do make me laugh. 

5 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

"You're not a Don. You're a Tim."

------------------------------------

I'm a Don through and through.

2mgjmg5.jpg

(You must be out of material.)

It's common knowledge that Rangers are (putting it politely) the least popular team in Scotland.

17 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

So little innocent children suffering is OK but saying Rangers are the same club isn't? 

No, the first example isn't 'OK', and the second part wouldn't be true. (Apples and oranges.)

17 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You Christians do make me laugh. 

Edited by Scotty CTA