Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 349 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

i got this thread emailed to me earlier. Jesus, are these folk real?! Not a brain cell between them. It's worrying that these folk are actually roaming the streets!

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/302086-fat-greasy-yes-voting-bheast-johnny-mcfarlane-at-it-again/&page=1

"Ugly taig "

"The guys a tarrier mess "

"Typical fenian media vehicle. "

"about as thinly disguised a bheast you can get"

its like a different language.

15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Wouldn't that rely on someone underwriting the share issue and therefore committing a significant amount of cash? 

I would assume King et al would do that, allowing them to increase their shareholding. If the value of the share issue was the same as the value of the loan they were going to give the club then that wouldn't be an issue.

3 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

I would assume King et al would do that,

I'd be amazed if Dave King did it. He's a shameless liar who's had multiple opportunities to back up his promises of big personal investment. 

I guess time will tell though. 

5 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Seemed a legitimate enough post asking what had happened, but quickly turned to the OP being called amongst other things a "priest gobbling bheast".

Surely the priest receiving the gobble would be the beast? :blink:

Also, noting the fact they all spell beast with the h as in bhoys. What a shower of trumpets. :lol:

Edited by Ormond

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Surely the priest receiving the gobble would be the beast? :blink:

Also, noting the fact they all spell beast with the h as in bhoys. What a shower of trumpets. :lol:

you mean Thrumpets.....or would it be trumphets ......;)

25 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Apparently Rangers need special dispensation to play in Europe if they qualify as they don't meet FFP criteria.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/239408/rangers-must-ask-uefa-for-special-dispensation-over-financial-fair-play-rules-to-play-in-europe-next-season/

You see this has been getting discussed on social media for a long time. but only just now makes the papers because the main stream media are so shite. many speculating that this is what king and the board were aiming at with resolution 11. if they can convert the debt to equity then I think the uefa problem goes away. 

22 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

i got this thread emailed to me earlier. Jesus, are these folk real?! Not a brain cell between them. It's worrying that these folk are actually roaming the streets!

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/302086-fat-greasy-yes-voting-bheast-johnny-mcfarlane-at-it-again/&page=1

its like a second Enlightenment reading that . 

On 29/11/2016 at 3:30 PM, sbcmfc said:

It's like the daily mash of football forums!

I had a swatch at a thread about a bit of handbags in the Rangers end at firhill on Saturday.

Seemed a legitimate enough post asking what had happened, but quickly turned to the OP being called amongst other things a "priest gobbling bheast".

They were also criticising the guy for mentioning it in an open forum, which I thought showed a remarkable lack of self awareness given the content of almost every thread on there is jaw dropping levels of bigotry, I'm amazed they care.

:lol:

On 29/11/2016 at 4:08 PM, ShedTA said:

"Ugly taig "

"The guys a tarrier mess "

"Typical fenian media vehicle. "

"about as thinly disguised a bheast you can get"

its like a different language.

They give out fenian etc etc but type h** for hun, i canny help but piss myself reading it, but also worry for humanity at the same time, these folk should be found and locked up

Guest BlueGaz
9 hours ago, Kirk said:

They give out fenian etc etc but type h** for hun, i canny help but piss myself reading it, but also worry for humanity at the same time, these folk should be found and locked up

Don't worry for humanity - they are irrelevant in the big scheme.

16 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Don't worry for humanity - they are irrelevant in the big scheme.

Going by what they were saying about the game last night, a large number of them were at the game even though you only got 1400 tickets. So i'd guess they make up a significant % of your support. Away from home anyway.

40 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Going by what they were saying about the game last night, a large number of them were at the game even though you only got 1400 tickets. So i'd guess they make up a significant % of your support. Away from home anyway.

Given the away support song book I would think that might be correct.

Guest BlueGaz

If you think that these types make up a significant % of the Rangers support, you are seriously deluded or maybe just irascible.  The extreme examples that the FF and RM members have posted on here in recent days are just that, extreme.  Please don't misinterpret these comments as sticking up for any of them in any way. 

3 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

If you think that these types make up a significant % of the Rangers support, you are seriously deluded or maybe just irascible.  The extreme examples that the FF and RM members have posted on here in recent days are just that, extreme.  Please don't misinterpret these comments as sticking up for any of them in any way. 

Spot on. These people are idiots and should just off

Couldn't get to see last nights game- though said in advance I though we would lose last night, and draw on Saturday. Saturdays prediction is probably looking a bit shaky now.

10 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

No, but I think they maybe make up a significant %  of the away support.

On 01/12/2016 at 2:41 PM, Stu101 said:

Spot on. These people are idiots and should just off

Couldn't get to see last nights game- though said in advance I though we would lose last night, and draw on Saturday. Saturdays prediction is probably looking a bit shaky now.

Sadly some of them are not the stereotypical knuckledraggers we normally think of.  I used to work with a Test Analyst who was as bigoted as you'd get but seemed a normal rational, if slightly grumpy guy. Get onto football or religion and he turned into an utter moron.  As I said to him before he left he was the smartest moron I'd ever met. I don't think he'll be sending me a Christmas card somehow. 

His problem was his upbringing which involved a heavy dose of orange indoctrination. Parents like that do my head in. 

• 5 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Rumour has it they might not have Garner.

Returning to his former club as they can't fulfill payments.

Now that would be funny if true although I'm sure Dave would open that war chest.

To be fair to them would you pay for him? :D