Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 350 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest BlueGaz
2 hours ago, Mark frae Crieff said:

To be fair to them would you pay for him? :D

Best thing we have had from him so far is a bit of a decent tune.  

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

Rumour has it they might not have Garner.

Returning to his former club as they can't fulfill payments.

Now that would be funny if true although I'm sure Dave would open that war chest.

This'll be the same as the rumours about the church water supply, the crumbling roof, the 2 players we had to send back last season and the countless other bollocks that comes from Tims and is absolute nonsense. 

Even Sheddy has stopped posting the rumours now!! :lol:

For a new club a lot of you seem to be desperate to see us fold!

8 hours ago, macy37 said:

Rumour has it they might not have Garner.

Returning to his former club as they can't fulfill payments.

Now that would be funny if true although I'm sure Dave would open that war chest.

From which font of wisdom did you hear this rumour? 

Guy in the pub?  Mate knows someone that works at Ibrox? Twitter? 

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, vanderark14 said:

I knew you'd be first to respond. 

Of course, you're a besotted sheep shagger who keeps me up to date with the goings on, on sites I don't visit.

3 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Of course, you're a besotted sheep shagger who keeps me up to date with the goings on, on sites I don't visit.

yup that right, I'm besotted with the vanguard bears and I couldn't wait to inform you.

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

yup that right, I'm besotted with the vanguard bears and I couldn't wait to inform you.

I didn't read it on this occassion, as it doesn't interest me.  But keep them coming ..... you could stumble on something that interests people.

Edited by BlueGaz

7 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I didn't read it on this occassion, as it doesn't interest me.  But keep them coming ..... you could stumble on something that interests people.

I didn't realise you spoke for all the people on here or are you getting all huffy and defensive because I've posted something negative against Rangers again?

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, vanderark14 said:

I didn't realise you spoke for all the people on here or are you getting all huffy and defensive because I've posted something negative against Rangers again?

You keep calling me huffy.  I don't get huffy.  I enjoy chatting to you. 

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Spare a moment to think of the cultural genocide going on in Scotland 

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=138&a=cultural-genocide-in-scotland

WTF :blink:

In Scotland, in 2017, being a Rangers supporter, a Protestant, and a Unionist makes me a target for the most disgusting forms of sectarian abuse and hatred. I am not allowed to be offended, because, to them, I am not a human, so I don't have the right to be offended. My culture is under daily attack and being proud to be both Scottish and British makes me an enemy of the state.

:rollsmile:

Probably upset because he didn't get that UDA marching songs album that he wanted for Christmas.

22 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Deary me. 

Imagine supporting the same club as those reprobates. 

The article about Chris Sutton is a lot worse, especially the comments about sourthern Irish journalists. 

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Deary me. 

Imagine supporting the same club as those reprobates. 

I love how folks love to assume that there is ever any link, barring a very occasional proportion of 90 minutes on some match days, between decent individuals and "reprobates". I quite happily plod along with life having an infinitesimally minute involvement with Rangers-supporting bams and, whilst I would obviously rather these folk didn't share a football stadium with me, I can't say that it affects me supporting the team I have followed since childhood by a single, flying f*ck.

P.S. I haven't read the link, barring the extract posted above, nor have I ever been on Vanguard Bears' website, if they have one. It's really quite simple for Rangers supporters to ignore them. Ironically, the only time I ever hear of them is when supporters of other clubs go searching for 'hilarious' statements from them to take the piss. I would respectfully suggest that that is a bit sad.

Guest BlueGaz
8 hours ago, thewolf_1980 said:

I love how folks love to assume that there is ever any link, barring a very occasional proportion of 90 minutes on some match days, between decent individuals and "reprobates". I quite happily plod along with life having an infinitesimally minute involvement with Rangers-supporting bams and, whilst I would obviously rather these folk didn't share a football stadium with me, I can't say that it affects me supporting the team I have followed since childhood by a single, flying f*ck.

P.S. I haven't read the link, barring the extract posted above, nor have I ever been on Vanguard Bears' website, if they have one. It's really quite simple for Rangers supporters to ignore them. Ironically, the only time I ever hear of them is when supporters of other clubs go searching for 'hilarious' statements from them to take the piss. I would respectfully suggest that that is a bit sad.

It is because their own teams are and always have been irrelevant. Make up the numbers for the vast majority of their history and in the past, obviously only for tims atm, just provide a basis for European football and the lure of glory. 

24 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

It is because their own teams are and always have been irrelevant. Make up the numbers for the vast majority of their history and in the past, obviously only for tims atm, just provide a basis for European football and the lure of glory. 

thick as mince