Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 128 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Do they not need to inform the Stock Market before they formally announce?

It is the AIM not the stock market you are probably thinking about. Their IPO prospectus was not even subject to the usual listing rules pish. Only a mug or a fanatic would buy their shares. Unless Mike Ashley wrestles control...

You have to admire Ashley in this. I read that he was a "park his tanks on your front lawn" type of negotiator and he is not disappointing.

How many new players did Dave King's 'consortium' bring before the transfer deadline window?

Can Dave King leverage and detoxify the toxic RFC brand through his sports business empire?

Does Dave King have billions in the bank and a sports business empire that adds to it every hour of every day like a giant money snowball running down K2?

Are Hunns mad.

FFS Mike is your 'friend'. He will have you in shape before you know it.

Or trust King. And give us all a good laugh for years to come.

I actually hope that we do have to play these 5 boys.

The current team have been utter shite this season. Why would we care if they get upset when dropped?

Also couldn't give a toss if McDowall walks or not. He's been totally pointless. Same team and same tactics every game.

I'm pretty sure nearly everyone on here could do better during games. If he's on £400k a year as has been suggested he's a bloody thief. He makes McCoist's salary look reasonable.

Unless of course these boys are useless, then I'll change my mind........