Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 127 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Seems true:

Asked if he was duty bound to play all five incoming players each week, McDowall replied "yes."

He added: "They're obviously good players. They've played with Newcastle. I'll carry on and do what I'm told to do.

"I was told at the offset that players would be coming in that wouldn't be my responsibility. So I'll carry on regardless."

Seems true:

Asked if he was duty bound to play all five incoming players each week, McDowall replied "yes."

He added: "They're obviously good players. They've played with Newcastle. I'll carry on and do what I'm told to do.

"I was told at the offset that players would be coming in that wouldn't be my responsibility. So I'll carry on regardless."

where's that from?

edit - ok, found it

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/309203-rangers-boss-told-all-five-newcastle-players-must-start-every-game/

Edited by biffer

"I was told at the offset that players would be coming in that wouldn't be my responsibility. So I'll carry on regardless.

"I'd like to think I can make a substitute and make a change, but that's where we're at."

:lol:

that Rangers dressing room will be some place to be,

A head coach who doesn't want to be there

The board/Ashley picking the team

5 loanee's who don't want to be there but are told they are playing every game

the 5 guys who have lost their place in the team

morale will be measured in negative figures.

I wouldn't be surprised if McDowall chucked it.

totally awesome way to clear out some of the under performing high earners... if these kids are fit then they have no chance of playing. Would imagine there will be some 'mutually agreed' contract terminations in a few weeks...

mind you what young Rangers fan doesnt want a new Sports Direct replica with Gael Bigirimana on the back......

It's possible that the reporting has been a bit misleading...

From what I've read, McDowell asked "am I duty bound to play these players?"

That could easily have been taken as, "Do I have to consider these players for selection?"

Probably not but if I was Lambias that's how I'd be spinning it...