Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 99 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I know what you mean, and I know fine and well, that fans of other teams will refer to Ibrox, as what ever it get's renamed, in yet another attempt to wind up my fellow Rangers fans

Some of us just like to be accurate :). If your stadium gets renamed to the 'Birdseye Fish Finger dome" then that's what I'll call it, not to wind you up... But because that's what it will be called. :)

Some of us just like to be accurate :). If your stadium gets renamed to the 'Birdseye Fish Finger dome" then that's what I'll call it, not to wind you up... But because that's what it will be called. :)

Shut up and stop talking logically, It is football we are talking about, and as we should all know by now, when you are talking about your own team(I my case Rangers), all logic go's out of the window.

I hope it gets named that.

I know what you mean, and I know fine and well, that fans of other teams will refer to Ibrox, as what ever it get's renamed, in yet another attempt to wind up my fellow Rangers fans, but deep down they will know it is still Ibrox, and as for the Journo's, who really gives a feck, what Keith "The Plagiarist" Jackson, and rest of his ilk think.

Which is why the naming rights aren't worth much - the sponsor won't get much use of the name.

Am I correct in thinking that the £20m offer would only have bought the shares and the all properties owned by current company ??

At last check there was around 80m shares in issue at 20p a share thats only £16m..is the other £4m to pay off loans to Ashley or is there other debt owed to someone written in somewhere ?

Am I correct in thinking that the £20m offer would only have bought the shares and the all properties owned by current company ??

At last check there was around 80m shares in issue at 20p a share thats only £16m..is the other £4m to pay off loans to Ashley or is there other debt owed to someone written in somewhere ?

All about shares - nothing to do with properties owned by company. The offer contemplated a further share issue (of I think 100m shares) so there would be more than the current amount of shares.

Good pay day for the club today to keep them going for another few weeks?

nope, money goes to the SPFL (or is meant to!!), plus the money from the other semi and then they take their cut and split it 4 ways.