Keeper Vote - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Keeper Vote

Paulo2576

Has this been prompted because Gordon has had one bad game?

I would be happy with any of them in goals. It's not the keeper who is the problem, it's the centre halves........

yeah pretty much

wouldn't have a problem with any of them being in goal but for me Gordon is the best of the three

Gordon 9

McGregor 5

Marshall 4

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until recently I'd have said 1. Gordon, 2, Shagger, 3. Marshall.

I've been very impressed with Marshall though and at this point I don't think he deserves to lose the gloves. All three are great shot stoppers with Gordon possibly the best of the 3. From the last few times I've seen him though, Marshall has looked a lot stronger with crosses.

Edited by McToot

Has this been prompted because Gordon has had one bad game?

I would be happy with any of them in goals. It's not the keeper who is the problem, it's the centre halves........

There's nothing sinister behind it, just thought it would be worthwhile to see how opinion is spread. Goes without saying that we are blessed with three excellent keepers, but at the moment cragie has 50% of the vote, which personally I'm delighted with.

First one to grab the jersey on match day, all fairly equal with each having different strengths. Marshall by far the best at cross balls but the other two better all round shot stoppers. My choice would be McGregor then Gordon and then Marshall but happy to let Strachan make the hard decision.

I make that Gordon - 8

MacGregor - 5

Marshall - 4

First one to grab the jersey on match day, all fairly equal with each having different strengths. Marshall by far the best at cross balls but the other two better all round shot stoppers. My choice would be McGregor then Gordon and then Marshall but happy to let Strachan make the hard decision.

I make that Gordon - 8

MacGregor - 5

Marshall - 4

I would play Gordon over the next 2 games but come an important qualifier I would have to say Marshall. He has proven himself over the last couple of years and deserves to be number 1.

I think too many on here are living in the past when it comes to Gordon, he has done alright since coming back but he had an absolute mare against the first decent opposition he came up against, when we come up against Germany or Poland how can we be sure the nerves won't creep in again?

Gordon - 8

McGregor - 5

Marshall - 5

Edited by Blantyre_Braveheart

Shagger is doing the biz in the best league (of the 3) so has to be him as 1st choice, then gordon as he's getting back.... & although recent errors, its weird but think they will make him better, and last but not least marsh.... I think he's good, but some way behind the other two.

Gordon 10

mcgeregor 7

marshall 7