Jim Murphy - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any reason why she can't be a nurse AND an actress. I'm no sure what all the fuss is about

She can be both ... what she cannae do if she is a nurse is be photographed in her uniform.. I goes against the code of conduct... Tho the funny thing is it's the 3rd photo of her to be used ... The others dinnae have NHS Scotland on the tunic..

Wings is doing what no other person has managed to do in seriously getting under the skin of the Scottish journos.

Few on here also it would seem. I mind he made that appearance on Scotland tonight before the referendum. Made that labour woman look like an absolute idiot re the whole Clare lally affair. Then when the interviewer tried to wrap him up he went for it again, excellent viewing.

She can be both ... what she cannae do if she is a nurse is be photographed in her uniform.. I goes against the code of conduct... Tho the funny thing is it's the 3rd photo of her to be used ... The others dinnae have NHS Scotland on the tunic..

She's a thick cow, anyway. Health is devolved here. Phuqq all to do with General Elections.

He's a howling at the moon fruitcake, a bona fide, wired to the moon zoomer!!!!!

How?

Seems along the lines of I hate Alex salmond because I've been told by the media I should.

He's only vilified as he's exposed many unionist lies and now had the daily record held to account

Few on here also it would seem. I mind he made that appearance on Scotland tonight before the referendum. Made that labour woman look like an absolute idiot re the whole Clare lally affair. Then when the interviewer tried to wrap him up he went for it again, excellent viewing.

That's why the unionist side have tried to portray him as an extremist and called anyone associated with it extremists. You had Willie Rennie asking for freedom of information on how many times the site was accessed in holyrood to tar politicians with some imaginary extremist brush.

It worked as the yes headquarters in Glasgow wouldn't have any association with it meaning I had to spend hundreds extra on postage that could have been used better. Other yes shops didn't care and had the wee blue book on display.

Same here. :unsure:

Aye, that's the one.

To be fair, the actress Wings insinuated was her looked f*ck all like her. But Labour have potentially landed the lassie in hot water. Public servants cannot use their 'official' position to campaign for political parties and she appeared in Creepy Jim's flyer in her nurses uniform (for those of you who haven't seen it don't get too exicited - it isn't nearly as titillating as it sounds).

B-xrYARW4AEHv8g.jpg

Okay, they look alike but that is a different picture (of the actress) than the one I saw.

Absolutely loved Ken Hutchison is just about everything he did

He was a tremendous character actor

A total shame that he has just dissapeared into oblivion ...last seen in The Bill circa late 90s which was a fall from grace on its own

Wings is doing what no other person has managed to do in seriously getting under the skin of the Scottish journos. His next fundraiser is very soon, will be giving another donation.

Aye me too. It's fairly clear that he must be doing something right if he is forcing the Record to give him all this free publicity. The more publicity they get the better, as far as I'm concerned. There are still loads of folk who have never heard of WoS.

How?

Seems along the lines of I hate Alex salmond because I've been told by the media I should.

He's only vilified as he's exposed many unionist lies and now had the daily record held to account

He abuses folk in arguments, that's fine for you and I to do, but not when he's been crowd funded by supporters of the cause.

I drew the line when he called Duncan Hothersall a poof.

He abuses folk in arguments, that's fine for you and I to do, but not when he's been crowd funded by supporters of the cause.

Aye, we'll just leave it to elected members of parliament to call a political party Nazis, and refer to their leader as Adolf Hitler.

Poor wee poofy Duncan.

Aye, we'll just leave it to elected members of parliament to call a political party Nazis, and refer to their leader as Adolf Hitler.

Poor wee poofy Duncan.

Whataboutery.

If I'm sending people to a source for information I don't want them stumbling across the same source abusing people. He's a full time 'journalist' crowd funded by independence supporters, I'd imagine the majority will want him to conduct himself accordingly.

He's hard hitting and to the point. No pussy footing about. That is what makes the site so good and popular. That is what was needed in the independence campaign, hard hitting facts and exposing lies instead of being nicey nicey as the official Yes campaign tried to be too often.

That is the reason so many people donated to WOS. It wouldn't happen if he lost his radical edge and became too PC that was affraid to criticise and get tore into people.

I am not aware of the poof bit. Do you have a link for this?

Well if anyone deserves to be called a poof on the internet it's that disingenuous attention seeking labourite .

He's hard hitting and to the point. No pussy footing about. That is what makes the site so good and popular. That is what was needed in the independence campaign, hard hitting facts and exposing lies instead of being nicey nicey as the official Yes campaign tried to be too often.

That is the reason so many people donated to WOS. It wouldn't happen if he lost his radical edge and became too PC that was affraid to criticise and get tore into people.

I am not aware of the poof bit. Do you have a link for this?

There's a difference between being radical & hard hitting and being abusive, each to their own and all that, but I wouldn't share his stuff unless I was quoting specifically from it... Which would be rare. In my opinion, WoS sees the opposition scummyness as a benchmark to be achieved.

It was a Twitter exchange between Hothersall and the WoS account, I shared it on the old board in a thread about Wings Over Scotland. I remember folk were asking how I knew it was the chap who runs the site who said it.

Well if anyone deserves to be called a poof on the internet it's that disingenuous attention seeking labourite bunny rabbit.

Homophobic abuse isn't going to help anyone.

I never understand why folk pay him any heed. He's a non-entity. A guy who lives on twitter, has tweeted over 120k times (i just checked) and has less than 5k followers. Who cares what he has to say? He's an embarrassment to himself and Labour, so why get dragged in by his pish? Ignore him.

Didnt know he did that to Hothersall. "Poof" is a completely unacceptable thing to say to anyone. But I have no problem admitting I'd chose something else to say instead. Folk like Duncan are total cuddly bunny rabbits - he's the very worst example of politics and makes my skin absolutely crawl. At least folk like WoS and other free-loading c*ntish politicians dont hide their c*ntness and you know where your, and their, line is. With Duncan, he's the stereotypical, careerist snake and exemplifies how I view Labour these days. No wonder folk hate politicians.

Edited by Auld_Reekie

Didnt know he did that to Hothersall. "Poof" is a completely unacceptable thing to say to anyone. But I have no problem admitting I'd chose something else to say instead. Folk like Duncan are total cuddly bunny rabbits - he's the very worst example of politics and makes my skin absolutely crawl. At least folk like WoS and other free-loading c*ntish politicians dont hide their c*ntness and you know where your, and their, line is. With Duncan, he's the stereotypical, careerist snake and exemplifies how I view Labour these days. No wonder folk hate politicians.

I don't think Duncan is a snake through choice, I think he is so dim witted and naive that he actually believes the Labour line that he's been fed and in turn spouts.