Rangers V Hearts - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was only the Celtic one that was really his fault from memory.

Anyway you lot are in no position to talk about dodgy keepers!!! Ha ha

have a nice warm fuzzy memory of him doing something wrong to let that bunch of cluggers Airdrie into the final.

In saying that, he was miles better than some of our dodgy goalies over the years.

Think a draw is likely, but can't say I'm looking forward to the trip to Glasgow tonight. Judging by the piss and wind in the papers coming out of the Rangers camp over the past couple of days they are confident of a 10-0 win. I'd bite your hand off if offered a draw now.

Edited by Pool Q

the latest is they are asking all fans to demonstrate outside and NOT enter the stadium.

They are also asking 50% of the fans to stage a walkout on the 18th minute and the other 50% to stage a walkout on the 72nd minute.

They are also asking all fans to stage a walkout on the 54th minute

they are also asking all fans to stage a sit-in at the end of the game

they are also asking for fans to invade the pitch

Good to see all the various fans groups coming together for the common good of the club :-))

Haven't seen it reported anywhere that the games off?

If it goes ahead, I fancy a draw, or rangers to sneak it, they don't lose many at Ibrox do they, plus from what I've heard from some Hearts fans they haven't been playing great lately.

I'd prefer Hearts to win, to give the teams in 3rd and 4th place a chance of catching rangers, making the race to 2nd a bit more interesting