Spl Winter Transfer Window - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spl Winter Transfer Window

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£1.75M for both now? That must be roughly £1.5M for Armstrong and the rest for GMS now? Had to be rejected with a final on the horizon - well done Utd.

I think it would be more with an eye on league position rather than the League Cup final that would make United reject the bids.

Losing the League Cup final wouldn't be as bad as not finishing in a European position in the league...

I think it would be more with an eye on league position rather than the League Cup final that would make United reject the bids.

Losing the League Cup final wouldn't be as bad as not finishing in a European position in the league...

maybe an eye on both rossy? got to be ambitious...

I would much rather win the Cup than qualify for Europe.

Europe is not worth much to Scottish clubs any more. One or two modest home gates and that's it.

Europe is not worth much to Scottish clubs any more. One or two modest home gates and that's it.

in fact they mostly lose money on the away games dont they so if they are out after only 1 or 2 games its not great.

Think it depends on who teams draw,

Unless you get 2 games in the back of beyond requiring expensive charters I don't see how most clubs could fail to make money.

Aberdeen had 50,000 for 3 home games. Chuck in corporate income and tv/radio money and it have been worth well into 7 figures.

Please no Bannan. Don't rate him at all & the last thing we need is another bloody loan player.

I suspect GMS & Armstrong are actually players Deila would like to sign rather than who Park & Lawwell decide to land him with. Surely to God we have £2.5m on us?

To think a few years a ago we were signing Bellamy & Keane!