Spl Winter Transfer Window - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spl Winter Transfer Window

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuffed with that. Our defence is suddenly looking a lot stronger. Aberdeen didn't know who to pick with Morris, Fojut and McGowan all heading up for corners at the weekend.

Just need a keeper that can take a cross-ball now.

yep very true. back four of Mcgowan, Morris, Fojut and Dixon looks pretty good.

Are they going up in 100k increments every 3 hours?

Could be! If you aren't to going to agree to 1.5, I think the response to 1.6 is very easy (I would also take such an increment to imply Celtic are close to their ceiling on this transfer).

Are they going up in 100k increments every 3 hours?

Rangers did the same thing if I remember rightly, when they tried to sign Goodwillie from the Arabs a couple of years back. Frantically putting in seven or eight bids in the final few days of the transfer window, each one about £50,000 higher than the last. :-))

Could be! If you aren't to going to agree to 1.5, I think the response to 1.6 is very easy (I would also take such an increment to imply Celtic are close to their ceiling on this transfer).

They bid £1.5m last night, "nearly £1.6m" this morning and now £1.6m. United want £2.5m+

They should save themselves the cost of the phone calls and do something else.

Chuffed with that. Our defence is suddenly looking a lot stronger. Aberdeen didn't know who to pick with Morris, Fojut and McGowan all heading up for corners at the weekend.

Just need a keeper that can take a cross-ball now.

I thought United only got one corner in the game (my memory isn't great), and even then Brown effectively threw it into his net by standing stock still and waiting for the ball to come to him.

I certainly don't remember being worried about set-pieces from United. I was more bothered about our own keeper.

I thought United only got one corner in the game (my memory isn't great), and even then Brown effectively threw it into his net by standing stock still and waiting for the ball to come to him.

I certainly don't remember being worried about set-pieces from United. I was more bothered about our own keeper.

Four according to the stats. Both goals came from high balls into the box.

It's a bloody disgrace that Aberdeen and buying up all the best players from their competition for second.

That would be funny if Celtic were actually able to sign anyone!!

Utd just rejected celtics latest bid

Edited by SMcoolJ

Four according to the stats. Both goals came from high balls into the box.

Did United not score with their first corner of the game ? (Honestly not sure).

The second was just a lump into the box towards a keeper with no hands.