Spl Winter Transfer Window - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spl Winter Transfer Window

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard for Arabs but the fact is that since the beginning of ever, the OF have generally picked up the best talent in the Scottish game....they have the money, and they can generally offer players a better chance of winning something than their current club.

Plus ca change and all that.

Remember as well, United are now trying to do to Hibs what Celtic have just done to them....

Aye you're not wrong.

They are like vultures.

Hard for Arabs but the fact is that since the beginning of ever, the OF have generally picked up the best talent in the Scottish game....they have the money, and they can generally offer players a better chance of winning something than their current club.

Plus ca change and all that.

Remember as well, United are now trying to do to Hibs what Celtic have just done to them....

That's true, but mid-season and six weeks before a cup final? Why sell now and not in the summer?

And for once, the players have a better chance of winning something straight away cos they'll be cup-tied for the final bow.

Haven't been this disappointed since Billy Dodds left for Rangers and that was followed by seven years of winter for United.

Don't blame yourself EK.

Wish I had a pound for every time I've heard Celtic fans bleating about a lack of competition, and how they would welcome some.

My point was one of sarcasm......

Aberdeen fans complaining about Celtic signing DU players when Aberdeen have just signed a St Mirren player is a bit rich.

Aberdeen fans complaining about Celtic signing DU players when Aberdeen have just signed a St Mirren player is a bit rich.

Well if we were in the habit of stealing every other team's best players you might have a point.

Yes, but who feckng cares now? Don't see why the club expect us to buy tickets for the final now. Shitebags.

Agreed. What a pile of shite . Thompson keeps saying we don't need the cash and then sells out to those f@ckers. Well I won't be at the final now. If this is true its a joke

And how many players have Celtic done that with compared to Aberdeen and over how many years?