Spl Winter Transfer Window - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spl Winter Transfer Window

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fraser Fyvie has his contract cancelled by Wigan.

Probably be in the spfl by the end of the day.

What a waste.

He could have been Ryan Jack....build up the experience with Aberdeen, be one of the top players in the league, on the edge of the Scotland squad and with interest from the Premiership and Italy.

Instead he was grubby and couldn't see past a fast buck. Now he'll end up somewhere having to kick start his career again.

Hearing Aberdeen have offered £300,000 for McLean. Apparently Scott Brown has loaned them the money from his Dundee Utd 2-1 winnings.

If that's true (the £300k bit obvs), then my club are an even bigger joke than I thought. We're not skint and do not need to be taking the crumbs from anyone's table, let alone another SPL team.

McLean is worth much more than that.

If that's true (the £300k bit obvs), then my club are an even bigger joke than I thought. We're not skint and do not need to be taking the crumbs from anyone's table, let alone another SPL team.

McLean is worth much more than that.

When does his contract expire Marky?

He's on his way for a medical at Pittodrie BTW - Sorry!

When does his contract expire Marky?

He's on his way for a medical at Pittodrie BTW - Sorry!

Think he's still got at least 18 months to run Redz.

Yeah sounds like a done deal just about.

Well our loss is your gain I can assure you. He's been especially good this season despite being surrounded by utter $h1te.

Think he's still got at least 18 months to run Redz.

Yeah sounds like a done deal just about.

Well our loss is your gain I can assure you. He's been especially good this season despite being surrounded by utter $h1te.

I like him.

Like you I'll be interested to see what we paid (Should he sign) given he's still got 18 months to run.

Fair play to Aberdeen. Signing of Mclean would show some real ambition. Interesting if they try to pick up fyvie too.

I think Fyvie's burnt his bridges at Pittodrie.

I would doubt if he's the kind of player that a manager like McInnes would be interested in.

I think Fyvie's burnt his bridges at Pittodrie.

I would doubt if he's the kind of player that a manager like McInnes would be interested in.

Have heard 2 different stories.

One that he asked to return last summer and was told no deal.

Another that both parties have been talking but he's worried about reaction to any return.

Have heard 2 different stories.

One that he asked to return last summer and was told no deal.

Another that both parties have been talking but he's worried about reaction to any return.

One thing McInnes has done at Aberdeen is foster a fantastic team spirit.

I'm not sure that Fyvie rolling up in his Daimler to Pittodrie would send a great message to the likes of Cammy Smith, Nicky Low etc etc, who have been working their socks off to get a break.

No thanks. We don't need him.

I'm not sure that Fyvie rolling up in his Daimler to Pittodrie would send a great message to the likes of Cammy Smith, Nicky Low etc etc, who have been working their socks off to get a break.

This,he had his chance to stay on and make a career for himself.

He chose to follow the cash,and failed miserably.

I heard he only played 7 games since he left,he is neither needed or wanted to come back with his tail between his legs.

Do you not think that going away & failing might have stopped his big time Charlie attitude?

I'm surprised that he didn't make it down there. Good solid left back. I expected him to stay a year there then move to a bigger Championship club.

agreed. think the fans down there liked him too, but he just never settled properly. would be a boost for us defensively.

Spencey tweeting that Paul Dxon is heading up from england to sign for utd.

Chuffed with that. Our defence is suddenly looking a lot stronger. Aberdeen didn't know who to pick with Morris, Fojut and McGowan all heading up for corners at the weekend.

Just need a keeper that can take a cross-ball now.