Dons V Celtic - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dons V Celtic

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I could never understand why it was such an important issue for you in the years leading up to 18/9. To be so focussed on driving a wedge in there struck me as tactically mega self destructive. This is why i questioned your motives, I could not understand why someone who wanted a Yes would do that. And to be fair I had a similar feeling about my old mucker Pete (nee JPM). He devoted his TAMB identity to the issue of closing catholic schools in the three years leading up to the vote... :-))

Anyway...

The life-long nationalists :-)):-))

“They’ve red carded him in the referee’s room, which really is quite ironic after everything that boy’s gone through that there is sensitivity there from the officials. I know he hasn’t sworn at him, but he’s been red-carded for foul and abusive language."

So the officlals are liars as well as Tonev then? OK, Derek.

Are you guys going to collectively discuss whether each individual in the video made any sort of noise in an arbitrary 60 second window from that youtube video? Or you making arbitrary picks from a smaller sample?

Once you've established who made noise what's the reasoning for finding out the information? How do we use this?

“They’ve red carded him in the referee’s room, which really is quite ironic after everything that boy’s gone through that there is sensitivity there from the officials. I know he hasn’t sworn at him, but he’s been red-carded for foul and abusive language."

Well, no.

It's quite possible he has been done for the offence which is actually "using offensive, insulting or abusive language and/or gestures" and not actually swore at anyone.

They will also have told McInnes or an AFC official exactly what he is being reported for.

Are you a child or just thick as fvck?

Where in that statement does McInnes accuse anyone of lying?

Oh dear.

So they are nae as bad as made out to be.

The North British Person

Celtic FC Foundation, the club’s charity organisation, this week donated £10,000 to Poppyscotland and carried a story on their website detailing the Celtic players who died during the First World War.

The referee giving Logan a red card for "foul and abusive language" and McInnes saying Logan did not swear are not mutually exclusive. Logan could have called them "cheats", for example.

So they are nae as bad as made out to be.

The North British Person

Fair play to Celtic for doing that :ok:

One of Celtic's reserve team players, Willie Angus, won the Victoria Cross under absolutely incredible circumstances.

I doubt those horrible kunts Jeannette Findlay and Joe O'Rourke will be too pleased but feck them.

The referee giving Logan a red card for "foul and abusive language" and McInnes saying Logan did not swear are not mutually exclusive. Logan could have called them "cheats", for example.

I am hearing that he did the tounge against cheek, hand to mouth gooble gesture at the referee.

Maybe it's you that cannot read.

We've done this before Ek. The continual dance where you don't ever condemn the idiots because they're Sellick fans and just post drivel.

It's there for all to see that you will never criticise a Celtic fan no matter what they've done.

It's pathetic and your continuing attempts to look smart about it merely show up your immaturity.

One day you'll grow up and realise why people don't give a toss about your opinion.

Incidentally Celtic Fc have done well with their donation but it's still a bit limp that they don't have poppies on their strips. What possible reason is there for that?

Seems fair enough to get a booking for that but a red?

Had he been booked before?

That and referees are all w@nkers!

Yeah most of them are but for fecks sake of course you are gonna get a red card if you do that to a ref. Utter stupidity if he has and Aberdeen should fine him to cover the game he will miss for it. The stupidity of the average footballer never ceases to amaze

Yeah most of them are but for fecks sake of course you are gonna get a red card if you do that to a ref. Utter stupidity if he has and Aberdeen should fine him to cover the game he will miss for it. The stupidity of the average footballer never ceases to amaze

It was stupid, and I'm sure he will be fined.

It's frustrating, because he's been superb this season and had a great game yesterday. We don't have enough cover in defence for players to be complete dafties.

How does fining him 'cover' the game he'll miss?

It clearly means the club won't be paying him for the game he misses through his own stupid fault. Why should the club pay him when he has, reportedly, put himself out one of the events he is paid to perform in. Through utter stupidity.

If I was a don's fan I wouldn't be happy contributing to players wage for a week when he has made a decision that would clearly result in suspension.

It is a weird dynamic as it seems to me RFC fans really hate AFC fans and AFC fans really hate CFC fans.

Also I think Aberdonians in general like to think their shite does not stink as well. But I would argue that Aberdeen is one of the most prejudiced cities in Scotland maybe second only to here fellow No voting city Edinburgh.

Sectarianism is not the only prejudice rife in Scotland and the one that courses through the veins of Aberdeen is snobbery. Just throwing that out there.

Bingo.

It was stupid, and I'm sure he will be fined.

It's frustrating, because he's been superb this season and had a great game yesterday. We don't have enough cover in defence for players to be complete dafties.

He is a most impressive young player. As good a right back in the league easily. As a jag stephen o'donnell just shades it! Maybes....

Yeah so frustrating and I'm sure McInnes will fine him.

We've done this before Ek. The continual dance where you don't ever condemn the idiots because they're Sellick fans and just post drivel.

It's there for all to see that you will never criticise a Celtic fan no matter what they've done.

It's pathetic and your continuing attempts to look smart about it merely show up your immaturity.

One day you'll grow up and realise why people don't give a toss about your opinion.

Incidentally Celtic Fc have done well with their donation but it's still a bit limp that they don't have poppies on their strips. What possible reason is there for that?

I criticise Celtic, Celtic fans and Celtic players on here all the time, you just don't want to see it.

The reason we don't have poppies on our strips is simple, it's none of your business

Good day.

I would've been even more annoyed at the red than Logan was, so I find it hard to have a pop at him.

Incompetence cost Aberdeen yesterday. Both from the officials and our defending. Our players will learn from it, unfortunately it'll be more of the same from the officials next match.