Dons V Celtic - Page 17 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dons V Celtic

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've condemned them many times, you just don't want to see it. As for smearing Logan, I mentioned that he got a red card for foul and abusive language, that's not a smear, that is a fact.

I don't believe you have and continually fail to provide evidence of your supposed outrage and condemnation. There's no smear here. You're just an apologist for the scum element of the Celtic support. If you're happy with that then fine.

Celtic fans Christopher O’Hagan, 32, from Coatbridge, and Charles Stephen Tinney, 55, from Uddingston, Lanarkshire, have been charged with assault in the away fans section during the silence.

Aberdeen fan Daniel Fraser, 24, from the city, was arrested in relation to alleged sectarian chanting.

A third Celtic fan, Brian Joyce, 29, from Glasgow, was arrested for alleged breaches of bail conditions.

Aberdeen fan was the sectarian issue. :-)):-))

Is that other fan out the jail now got 10 months for sectarian chanting? Probably the same guy.

Is it only when Celtic are involved that Aberdeen fans get sectarian in their abuse?

Aberdeen fan was the sectarian issue. :-)):-))

Is that other fan out the jail now got 10 months for sectarian chanting? Probably the same guy.

Is it only when Celtic are involved that Aberdeen fans get sectarian in their abuse?

Does this mean every AFC fan on here has to post a condemnation now or else they condone sectarianism?

I don't believe you have and continually fail to provide evidence of your supposed outrage and condemnation. There's no smear here. You're just an apologist for the scum element of the Celtic support. If you're happy with that then fine.

I don't have to provide evidence of anything, if you can't read it's not my fault. Maybe you should buy a "No' very bright" T-shirt.

And if it is confirmed the assaults were Tim-on-tim due to the disrespect then you'd have to wipe the slate on that one.. Leaving just this ugly sectarianism from the Dons fan. Let the apologists begin...

It couldn't have been the same guy who got 10 months for sectarian chanting as they were served with a 3 year banning order. Weirdly it's only when Celtic are playing that you find instances of sectarianism amongst the Aberdeen support, i wonder what sect it is some Aberdeen are prejudiced against.

Everyone. Naw. You? Yes.

It's pointless engaging with someone so desperate to preserve their internal narrative regardless of the facts. Remember this is the person who claims they had kept bank applications from the 80's transporting them across the continent, and 4 decades , just so they had some imaginary paper shield to a claim in a newspaper about how Catholics were mis-treated by banks. So you know what you're dealing with

We're better just continuing with presentations of facts as opposed to debunking the fantastical meanderings of a special mind.

Edited by phart

Any Aberdeen fan who engaged in sectarian chanting/insults is an arsehole who, if found guilty, should be banned from games by AFC. Thankfully it's not something encountered much at Aberdeen games.

Any Aberdeen fan who engaged in sectarian chanting/insults is an arsehole who, if found guilty, should be banned from games by AFC. Thankfully it's not something encountered much at Aberdeen games.

Correct, in fact it seems non-existent outside of Celtic games.

It's pointless engaging with someone so desperate to preserve their internal narrative regardless of the facts. Remember this is the person who claims they had kept bank applications from the 80's transporting them across the continent, and 4 decades , just so they had some imaginary paper shield to a claim in a newspaper about how Catholics were mis-treated by banks. So you know what you're dealing with

We're better just continuing with presentations of facts as opposed to debunking the fantastical meanderings of a special mind.

Yeah. As Kernie once told me he is 'amazingly thick'.