Dons V Celtic - Page 20 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dons V Celtic

You're moaning about someone playing the man by.... errr... playing the man yourself.

Tedious pish.

Only problem with that is I never moaned about him playing the man.

When you decide to act the arsehole best get your facts right.

Edited by thplinth

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just find your moral indignation over the perceived sins of Ek Celt a little rigid and unforgiving given you had someone leaping out of a plane in mourning for you. What exactly is it he has done to you again?

I've pointed out perceived hypocrisy. Nothing more. I'm not "indignant" over anything. I just thought it was funny considering I'm more of a reader of this board since "that" happened, and he's not someone who usually sweeps the ills of his club under the carpet.

I'll repeat what I said in an earlier post; "That's why I wrote my post, not to play the man. The ball is showing that stupidity is stupidity no matter which side you're on."

Booing any minutes silence is stupidity. In both cases I referred to it was probably small minded bigots, that's not an accusation I levelled at EK Celt - that would be playing the man and going from his posts something that isn't true. I did however find it funny that this time it was more about the result than what had happened previously. FWIW I don't think it'll change but idiocy like that needs to be challenged, not ignored because of the result or which team it is from.

As for unforgiving? I think 8 years is enough of a sentence? Nah?

I've pointed out perceived hypocrisy. Nothing more. I'm not "indignant" over anything. I just thought it was funny considering I'm more of a reader of this board since "that" happened, and he's not someone who usually sweeps the ills of his club under the carpet.

I'll repeat what I said in an earlier post; "That's why I wrote my post, not to play the man. The ball is showing that stupidity is stupidity no matter which side you're on."

Booing any minutes silence is stupidity. In both cases I referred to it was probably small minded bigots, that's not an accusation I levelled at EK Celt - that would be playing the man and going from his posts something that isn't true. I did however find it funny that this time it was more about the result than what had happened previously. FWIW I don't think it'll change but idiocy like that needs to be challenged, not ignored because of the result or which team it is from.

As for unforgiving? I think 8 years is enough of a sentence? Nah?

Ehhh... it was you who was coming across as Mr I Can't Forgive Nor Forget.

That was kinda the whole point...of my point.

Jeezo has time stopped and is now running backwards?

Ehhh... it was you who was coming across as Mr I Can't Forgive Nor Forget.

That was kinda the whole point...of my point.

Jeezo has time stopped and is now running backwards?

I can't forget the shame I felt as a jambo after that day. I also can't forget about the vitriol directed towards the support at large due to it. As for forgiveness? I never felt the need to forgive anyone due to me personally not booing. It didn't bother me and in truth I didn't care about the booing. I did care about the reaction.

That's why I didn't ask him to condemn it. I just found it funny it was a different reaction and made a point to try and get him to see that the situation was comparable to a previous situation he had condemned. That was the point. I don't see how or why you could have took umbrage at that.

As for time, it's definitely moved forward. Hope we can at least agree on that although from reading your posts you'll want to argue that time is arbitrary and a human construct etc. A bit like your division by zero. I do remember snippets from everyone's posts. I think everyone does. Maybe that's why I got over zealous in my replies to ek celt. knows. Maybe your just as y as me and want to argue based on what you seen was hypocrisy.

Goodnight. Enjoy the game tomorrow and I hope you one day managed to find a calculator that one day says 30/0 = 30

I can't forget the shame I felt as a jambo after that day. I also can't forget about the vitriol directed towards the support at large due to it. As for forgiveness? I never felt the need to forgive anyone due to me personally not booing. It didn't bother me and in truth I didn't care about the booing. I did care about the reaction.

That's why I didn't ask him to condemn it. I just found it funny it was a different reaction and made a point to try and get him to see that the situation was comparable to a previous situation he had condemned. That was the point. I don't see how or why you could have took umbrage at that.

As for time, it's definitely moved forward. Hope we can at least agree on that although from reading your posts you'll want to argue that time is arbitrary and a human construct etc. A bit like your division by zero. I do remember snippets from everyone's posts. I think everyone does. Maybe that's why I got over zealous in my replies to ek celt. badger knows. Maybe your just as y as me and want to argue based on what you seen was hypocrisy.

Goodnight. Enjoy the game tomorrow and I hope you one day managed to find a calculator that one day says 30/0 = 30

Khraeigh, I may have missed it but I don't recall you ever apologizing for all on here?

As for time, it's definitely moved forward. Hope we can at least agree on that although from reading your posts you'll want to argue that time is arbitrary and a human construct etc. A bit like your division by zero. I do remember snippets from everyone's posts. I think everyone does. Maybe that's why I got over zealous in my replies to ek celt. badger knows. Maybe your just as y as me and want to argue based on what you seen was hypocrisy.

I'm going to repeat this. I didn't mention the pope, the jambos or anything to do with that day.

I'm going to repeat this. I didn't mention the pope, the jambos or anything to do with that day.

My memory for posters is evidently not as good as I think.

I must have you mistaken for someone else.

I'm not just saying that either to escape from the argument. I've switched devices and seen your joined date is after that incident. Humble pie being eaten.

No matter, not like I make a habit of making a of myself on the tinterweb.

My memory for posters is evidently not as good as I think.

I must have you mistaken for someone else.

I'm not just saying that either to escape from the argument. I've switched devices and seen your joined date is after that incident. Humble pie being eaten.

No matter, not like I make a habit of making a bunny rabbit of myself on the tinterweb.

For what it is worth I feel bad for dragging up the khraeigh thing. There was a point in there but it was harsh. Sorry about that.