The Weir Group - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Weir Group

Aye - and while we're on the subject, turns out Michelle Mone is moving to America anyway to launch her new career so by voting no, we've spoiled her planned drama queen 'I'm outa here' hissy fit.....

Aye - and while we're on the subject, turns out Michelle Mone is moving to America anyway to launch her new career so by voting no, we've spoiled her planned drama queen 'I'm outa here' hissy fit.....

She need a lift to the airport? I'm happy to drive of so?

She'll suddenly be much more 'Scottish' when she gets there. Wait and see.

I am still expecting a big one, RBS say, to move all their operations out of Scotland, just as was promised wouldn't happen after a no vote.

Scottish Widows is going, I have heard.

Widows would be a surprise given that the vast majority of their operations are here. Might be something to do with Aberdeen Asset management links.

Pop quiz:

Who spent over 10 years as a director of the Weir Group?

Who is currently on the board of the Weir Group??

Clue: http://www.weir.co.uk/about-us/board/board-of-directors

Your link is broken he is what i wrote a couple of months ago though

The Weir group are probably ran by the security services or have close ties. With Lord George Robertson on the board and they were illegally dealing with Saddam Hussein during the oil for food programme, having illegal monies taken back by the high court. Standard lifes board is replete with establishment or security service type figures.

No one else has really came out. They can say what they want in meetings to panic folk, it's not in the press yet either so it isn't really on record and will have been couched with enough maybe;s to leave wiggle room.

Oh dear, I fear that.....we've only just begun

When did you post that ...Only Yesterday?

She had been mine for almost All of my life but when she snuffed it, I had to say Goodbye to love.

Yesterday Once More?

Think I'm going mad - I can see a UFO outside ...calling occupants of Interplanetary Craft.

Edited by irnbruman