League Cup Semi Final Draw - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup Semi Final Draw

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be trouble for anyone who goes looking for it but think that stuff is massively overstated where the OF derby is concerned.

Dislike both teams but went as a neutral with my pal once as I've always liked the derby, and the atmosphere was electric. A lot more positive than I thought it would be with no real bile, despite it being a heated one with Diouf sent off and McCoist clashing with Lennon.

Don't think Scottish football has missed Rangers at all but I personally am looking forward to it. Always a great watch and with the build up to this it'll be unmissable.

I may be in the minority's here,but I geniunley think the Aberdeen v United will have at least 35,000+

I can't talk for jute fans,but every red u have spoken to since the draw is up for it.

Saturday afternoon

Hampden

Real chance for either team to make the final.

Maybe a Mickey Mouse cup to fans used to success,but to the "New Firm", it means a lot.

Can't wait to see/hear the atmosphere on the Saturday (hopefully) ahead of the (with no disrespect intended) the potentially poisonous atmosphere in the Sunday.

COYR

So, of the two semi-finals, we have one game where there will be plenty of banter and stick flying around, but pretty much all good natured and due to a footballing rivalry.

The other, well, the first meeting of Celtic and TRIFC will no doubt be full of bile and shame Scotland.

So, of the two semi-finals, we have one game where there will be plenty of banter and stick flying around, but pretty much all good natured and due to a footballing rivalry.

The other, well, the first meeting of Celtic and TRIFC will no doubt be full of bile and shame Scotland.

Don't forget that the better footballing game...the MUCH better footballing game...will be United - Dons.

Media wise though, this is the game that will be ignored.

Any idea when the briefs will go on sale?

Fenian bastards this that and the next thing.

Why would you celebrate your team being drawn against a team you hate that could potentially take 7 or 8 off you at this point in time ;) Just shows how thick they are

What they are really celebrating is that the draw has given them the opportunity to let their bile be broadcast publicly and given them another reason to stick their chests out and let passers by know that shouting FTP, WATP they are better than them ....... before Celtic humiliate their team....which will happen

Why would you celebrate your team being drawn against a team you hate that could potentially take 7 or 8 off you at this point in time ;) Just shows how thick they are

What they are really celebrating is that the draw has given them the opportunity to let their bile be broadcast publicly and given them another reason to stick their chests out and let passers by know that shouting FTP, WATP they are better than them ....... before Celtic humiliate their team....which will happen

I'm surprised anyone could make out what the mentals were saying. I've heard chimps with better speech.

God alone knows why you'd film that and then post it On YouTube! You'd need to be extra thpethial to think this game will be fun.

I doubt we'll get hammered though as remember Mccoist studied under old Walter. We'll have 8 central defenders playing and it will be one of the worst footballing shows ever. It'll even make the other semi look good, which is a feat in itself.

Possibly, but the semis over the last couple of years have been 15.00 on a Saturday, and Sunday afternoon.

I'm presuming that both games will be played at Hampden, so I suppose in theory that Rangers - Celtic could be a 12.30 KO on the Saturday and Dons - United on the Sunday.

I doubt if that'll happen though. The only sensible option is to have Dons/United in Glasgow on the Saturday at 15.00, and Rangers/Celtic as a 09.00 Sunday morning game...

Killie vs Ayr was 1pm on the Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...