New jersey - Page 9 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New jersey

Bzzzz

On 3/25/2024 at 9:26 AM, Bzzzz said:

I disagree, I think that the jersey would look pretty plain if they were. (and they wouldn't match those LOVELY trainers!)

Jersey looks like a Playstation game jersey, it's actually ok, don't like the away one tho. Not my style ;)

I couldn’t think what it was that the design of the top reminded me of , it is of course a Playstation type design.
Great pic below of McTeeko and his wee boy. I think the top looks good on kids, probably because of the Playstation connection. I know adults play it too but I definitely think its more a kids design. Might be because I prefer a plain top right enough.

Great combination below. 

1 hour ago, McTeeko said:

What’s a ‘wean’?

The wee man/bairn/laddie you mean? 😆

IMG_5602.jpeg

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Mazda said:

those horrendous shorts

looks like they're wearing diapers

At least we're not alone, seems to be the case with loads of other countries new adidas shorts. Hoping it's a grower, winning whilst wearing them could go along way to achieving this 🤔

Posted (edited)
On 3/26/2024 at 8:43 PM, Mazda said:

those horrendous shorts

looks like they're wearing diapers

Wtf is a "diaper"? 😂

Edited by Bzzzz

Posted (edited)
On 3/30/2024 at 2:42 PM, thesaint said:

American for a nappy. 

Why are we speaking american? do we need to start speaking about soccer shirts and sneakers? 

Edited by Bzzzz

What's the fit like on the official shirts?Is it a slim fit?Chance to get one new for £60 but it is an xx large while i take an xlarge.Just wondering with it saying a slim fit on the shirts if maybe i could get away with it.

7 hours ago, thesaint said:

What's the fit like on the official shirts?Is it a slim fit?Chance to get one new for £60 but it is an xx large while i take an xlarge.Just wondering with it saying a slim fit on the shirts if maybe i could get away with it.

No it may say slim fit but its not really.

12 hours ago, thesaint said:

Are you starting to speak Doric just to get back at them Yank speakers?

I got the 150th shirt from JJ and i think the only difference may be the thickness of the stripes on the sleeve cuff. The blue looks a little bit thinner than it maybe should be but apart from that it’s spot on 

On 4/1/2024 at 10:20 AM, stocky said:

IMG_20240401_100537.jpg

This is is disgusting, the team will look like a bunch of waiters when wearing this.

Better of doing  a Desperate Dan style strip that is more fitting with the national team

See a story saying lots of Scotland fans are receiving the new shirts from the cheap sites with English players names on the back of their shirts by mistake. I suggest there are quite a few characters on this forum who have just had their wet dreams come true. 😂😂