Scotland V Norway - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland V Norway

Caledonian Craig

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, exile said:

Seems as if Brown is either not being served, or is not doing enough to get the ball. Maybe give 10 mins to change things to get most out of him, or else bring on Shankland.

I wouldn’t wait 10 minutes for changes, he looks more of an inside forward to me, not someone to lead the line on his own

1 minute ago, RDFH64 said:

Hendry, Taylor, McLean & Mcgregor off. Mcgregor should’ve gone wi go he guy when he made his run & should’ve got closer to him afore he crossed for the 2nd goal.

I actually thought McGregor and Hendry have been decent, at least in possession 

16 minutes ago, Yr Alban said:

Wouldn’t go quite that far, and he plays for my club. He could and probably should have saved the first goal - Gordon and probably Gunn would have. The second wasn’t really his fault, it was effectively a 50:50 with the striker, but he could still have done better with it.

The truth is that our defence has been dreadful.

The ball took a wicked deflection off Patterson for the first goal

18 minutes ago, Scot1 said:

I wouldn’t wait 10 minutes for changes, he looks more of an inside forward to me, not someone to lead the line on his own

I didn't mean wait and do nothing for 10 mins. I meant at half time make whatever changes necessary to give Brown a chance, for example, if he can't lead the line on his own, set up differently to get the most out of him, and give that 10 minutes.