andreimack

The Get It Off Your Chest Thread...

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

DTS is quality for the auld terms. A few weeks ago he was on about ‘getting the messages’ :lol:

I still talk about my programmes and the messages as well,

34 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Ormond has been Americanized. 

Dunno if that Z is "bait" but as Donny would say that's the standard english for spelling it :P

49 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Ormond has been Americanized. 

Sorry for not replying sooner. I was at my salon appointment. :)

1 hour ago, phart said:

Dunno if that Z is "bait" but as Donny would say that's the standard english for spelling it :P

I would never sink that low.;)

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Sorry for not replying sooner. I was at my salon appointment. :)

If you'd said "saloon" I might have believed you.

1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

If you'd said "saloon" I might have believed you.

I’ve been doing well recently and have managed to stay out of the pub more than I’d usually be in there. But all work and no play makes Colin a very agitated boy. I’ll put paid to that for Hogmanay though. :cheers3:

9 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I’ve been doing well recently and have managed to stay out of the pub more than I’d usually be in there. But all work and no play makes Colin a very agitated boy. I’ll put paid to that for Hogmanay though. :cheers3:

You might need an extra couple to help you get over your team starting the New Year in the bottom six.;)

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

You might need an extra couple to help you get over your team starting the New Year in the bottom six.;)

They have been abysmal of late. Great start to the season but other than our win at the Hunnery we have been terrible recently.

On 12/20/2017 at 10:04 PM, fringo said:

I'm still trying to negotiate my way out of the purchase for a Russian bride.

You can swap her for a shed on Gumtree....?

4 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

You can swap her for a shed on Gumtree....?

But you will need to deal with some of the thickest most ignorant morons on the planet (based on my experience of gumtree, not Russian brides).

It amazes me that after all these years of self scanning turnstiles people still don't have the common sense on how to use them correctly 

Its also beggers belief that people still ask whether a Scottish cup tie is played to a finish or does it go to a replay 

Out of the door with socks after Christmas where people had obviously felt I warranted a gift but not any thought. A bizarre set I got included a pair for each day of the week with the day stated on the sole - as I have no intention of taking my shoes off in the office to utilise my feet as a diary system saw no benefit in maintaining these in pairs post first wear.

Last week the boiler was on the blink so the house was freezing and my good wife was pure ganting for a heaty up to the point relations were permissible on a week night. I got to the bedroom to find the old nighty top still fully buttoned, woolly socks left on and granny belly snapping pants pulled to one side. It had been a fortnight so I wasn’t complaining and thought I too would get away with wearing socks for the forthcoming activity.

Unfortunately my wife takes one look and flaps the Bridget pants back in to position ‘What are you doing?’

I was about to protest about her attire when she threw me off guard by jumping out of bed and rummaging in my sock drawer. ‘You know I’m OCD and your trying to sh@g me wearing a Monday sock and a Saturday sock on a Thursday – how did you ever think that was going happen!’

My hopes were momentarily raised when she found the second Saturday sock but it was paired with a Christmas tree. Knowing I’d put a Thursday in the wash on Wednesday I decided to just go sleep as it’d be a good hour before my sock drawer was in order.

• Haha 7

19 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Out of the door with socks after Christmas where people had obviously felt I warranted a gift but not any thought. A bizarre set I got included a pair for each day of the week with the day stated on the sole - as I have no intention of taking my shoes off in the office to utilise my feet as a diary system saw no benefit in maintaining these in pairs post first wear.

Last week the boiler was on the blink so the house was freezing and my good wife was pure ganting for a heaty up to the point relations were permissible on a week night. I got to the bedroom to find the old nighty top still fully buttoned, woolly socks left on and granny belly snapping pants pulled to one side. It had been a fortnight so I wasn’t complaining and thought I too would get away with wearing socks for the forthcoming activity.

Unfortunately my wife takes one look and flaps the Bridget pants back in to position ‘What are you doing?’

I was about to protest about her attire when she threw me off guard by jumping out of bed and rummaging in my sock drawer. ‘You know I’m OCD and your trying to sh@g me wearing a Monday sock and a Saturday sock on a Thursday – how did you ever think that was going happen!’

My hopes were momentarily raised when she found the second Saturday sock but it was paired with a Christmas tree. Knowing I’d put a Thursday in the wash on Wednesday I decided to just go sleep as it’d be a good hour before my sock drawer was in order.

:lol::lol:

4 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

That’s better. :lol:

• Like 1

We done people in queues yet ? Mumbling and complaining about waiting then not giving a flying fvck as soon as it's their turn. Was waiting in the bank the other day and had to try really hard to stop myself saying to the folk around me to shut up. You want to complain then feel free, but stop the fvcking whispered moaning and huffing and puffing. :mad:

29 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Christian and religious crackpots polluting football message boards with tedious cuntishness.

You're not alone. There's a support group...

Anyone (guide dogs and the blind exempt obviously) who takes an animal on public transport, cretins of the highest order.

1 minute ago, Mox said:

Anyone (guide dogs and the blind exempt obviously) who takes an animal on public transport, cretins of the highest order.

Does that include dugs in the boozer?

Just now, Ormond said:

Does that include dugs in the boozer?

I suppose it does aye, particularly in pubs that sell food, smelly dogs lying about, hairs everywhere, it's not pleasant at all. 

Just now, Mox said:

I suppose it does aye, particularly in pubs that sell food, smelly dogs lying about, hairs everywhere, it's not pleasant at all. 

I take mine(very well behaved) into a pub near me that only does drinks. They’re loved in the boozer.