Europe 23/24 - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the same issues that we knew about in the summer there. Goalkeeper and left back not good enough, lack of a quality CDM, complete failure to replace Jota with any quality and I would add lack of another striker option. I mean what serious football club goes with only 2 strikers for the season?

You reap what you sow. That said it could have been worse. Feyenoord looked a bit nervous to me and I think will get better. The same could be said of Lazio & Athletico, us maybe not so much 🤔

Edited by slasher

13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Enjoy the beers gents because I can't see Aberdeen giving you any entertainment

I don’t think it will be as bad as you think. Eintracht have had a pretty unspectacular start to the season, just one win in four and they haven’t played any of the top 6 yet. I can’t see anything other than a home win though tbf

9 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

On the subject of safe standing, i can't believe only Celtic and Killie have this in Scotland. 

I'd have thought the likes of Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen etc would have been all over it. 

Rangers obvs don't trust their fans. 

Rangers & Celtic fans have been allowed to stand at away games for years😠

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Sure is, look out for 5 bleary eyed and slightly drunk lads. We head to Heathrow tonight and are hanging about there 😂😂

I'm driving down in the morning

Plan to be through security by 04.30

I'll give you a shout on messenger 👍

15 hours ago, slasher said:

How bad is TNTs coverage btw? Lost count of the number of times that shambler of a presenter has called us fuckin Chelsea 🙈

Aye, dire coverage. The only thing worth watching on their output is The Goals Show with James Richardson and the panel as you get more European wide input instead of listening to pundits who only ever watch the EPL. Post Milan - Newcastle I heard Joe Cole referring to Milan as the "Italian champions."  

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

https://fb.watch/naXyF_4FsG/?mibextid=CDWPTG

" We are not doing this for Scotland". Why even fucking say that????? Well I hope the rest of Scotland who wanted you to do well for the coefficient and for Scottish football  tell you and your club to go fuck yourself l !!!!!

Well played Beale. That might by him some time with the vocal anti scottish mob in the rangers support