Football Tops.. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Think I have bought my last "New" adidas Celtic top. I have bought the last 3, and they all look the same and cost me 60 quid.. No more. When I was home I bought the 1988 retro Celtic top, and the 1986 Scotland WC retro top. Bought them at Greaves for 40 quid. That will do me just fine.. Fuck adidas, heard the price went up to 70 quid now for the new one..

20230603_160948.jpg

20230606_105244.jpg

8 minutes ago, SamP said:

Seeing as we are now part of facebook.  Who is this guy?

Yosemite Sam (Western Animation) - TV Tropes

So once again you troll me, and have nothing to say about the topic. You just want to start shit again. That is all you fucking do. I just don't get it. For fuck sake grow up and follow the rules, post on the topic above, or just fuck right off to another message board and gee us all peace...

10 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

All makes are the same, all over priced. I wouldn't pay £20 for one now.

Especially when a new comes out every year. My wife can't believe how many Scotland and Celtic tops I have. She sais they all look the same...🤣🤣

I’m a bit of a fud when it comes to fitba tops (fud is quite fair I’d say) as I can’t buy/wear copies or fakes. Only originals. They cost an absolute fortune some of them. Once in a blue moon I’ll put one on. This one will forever be my favourite…….

IMG_7492.jpeg

1 hour ago, ThistleWhistle said:

New Celtic top is a bit of a minger and all.  

Looks more like a Sporting Lisbon top for some reason 

That's the worst celtic top I can remember

1 hour ago, ger intae them said:

what’s with the broccoli bouffant  😆

(not quite teletubbies but still another Ramy photo brammer)

Haha, just noticed that. Big Stephen McManus in the photie with me. Top lad. Had a wee chat with him just before going into Hampden for the Cup Final..

On 7/1/2023 at 6:05 PM, McTeeko said:

I’m a bit of a fud when it comes to fitba tops (fud is quite fair I’d say) as I can’t buy/wear copies or fakes. Only originals. They cost an absolute fortune some of them. Once in a blue moon I’ll put one on. This one will forever be my favourite…….

IMG_7492.jpeg

Southampton are having it again this season!

I still prefer the original. The greatest Southampton shirt ever.

1987-89 Remake: Southampton 23-24 Home Kit Released - Footy Headlines

37 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

Southampton are having it again this season!

I still prefer the original. The greatest Southampton shirt ever.

1987-89 Remake: Southampton 23-24 Home Kit Released - Footy Headlines

Thats a cracker to be fair and one of the few modern tops where the sponsor blends in quite nicely.

Ive not bought an Airdrie top to play 7s in for the past few years because of the worst named sponsor ever. "Holemasters".  Might have been a better sponsor when I wasnt married lol