Scottish Cup 23 - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup 23

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I, for one, am deeply shocked 😳 to see you after your recent promise to exit stage left. No-one could have predicted that your big flounce off was just part of the act 😂 It's like a catchphrase 😂

I won't be bullied off here by bigots.  It's a Scotland Board not a RA Cellic one Kid.

20 hours ago, EddardStark said:

“We have this evening relieved Ian McCall, Alan Archibald and Neil Scally, of their duties in relation to the first team with immediate effect

The club would like to place on record it’s sincere appreciation to all three for their contributions to Partick Thistle over many years”

Harsh. They’re one point off the play offs. 

I am very surprised to see the Partick staff fired. That was a good game of football, and it's not as if they are battling relegation. Strange decision indeed. Fair play to Beale for his sportsmanship, don't think he would have done the same if it had of been Celtic.. Who knows, it's a funny old game football is..

4 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

You literally said your goodbyes 👋🏼 😂

So did Elvis.  Hopefully some people from a range of clubs will come on here.  Without boasting photos about their own.  When I checked in the other day I thought it was now a Celtic board with all the Celtic badges wall to wall and the wee gang so won't be being bullied off by them.  It's a Scotland Board not a Celtic one.  Sorry for disappointing you though.

Just now, killiefaetheferry said:

Mate. You try to claim the high moral ground by declaring you're leaving the board. Again. You're clearly an intelligent man, but that shit is a minter. 

I was only kiddin!!!  Anyway, had a great weekend of sport.  Went to see Rovers on Saturday, caught most of the Scotland game.  Yesterday enjoyed the Rangers/Partick game.  Partick must have brought the Firhill for thrills with them.  And finally managed to get a coupon up.  £64 so still got a lot to claw back from August but a start!

2 hours ago, SamP said:

I won't be bullied off here by bigots.  It's a Scotland Board not a RA Cellic one Kid.

I don’t see anybody on here trying to bully you off the board. The more posters on here the better as far as I’m concerned. It would be good if you cut out 90+% of your posts where your only intent is to wind up Ramy. Some of it I find has pretty nasty undertones. It’s certainly not banter.

There’s a lot of people like myself who rarely post but still like to read the board and get other people’s opinions on a game or suggestions of places to visit, listen to music, read jokes. That gets really difficult when a lot of threads are just you and Ramy arguing with each other. You’re both in your 50s for god’s sake. In Ramy’s defence, he has tried to ignore your provocative shit but he shouldn’t need to. Give it a rest for a bit, post stuff that’s not aimed at Ramy, see how people respond to you then?

8 minutes ago, Bobster said:

I don’t see anybody on here trying to bully you off the board. The more posters on here the better as far as I’m concerned. It would be good if you cut out 90+% of your posts where your only intent is to wind up Ramy. Some of it I find has pretty nasty undertones. It’s certainly not banter.

There’s a lot of people like myself who rarely post but still like to read the board and get other people’s opinions on a game or suggestions of places to visit, listen to music, read jokes. That gets really difficult when a lot of threads are just you and Ramy arguing with each other. You’re both in your 50s for god’s sake. In Ramy’s defence, he has tried to ignore your provocative shit but he shouldn’t need to. Give it a rest for a bit, post stuff that’s not aimed at Ramy, see how people respond to you then?

That's a fair post Bobster.

2 hours ago, Bobster said:

This times 500

Darvel fell apart tonight after that red card.

Dont think losing the second goal so quickly helped either.

Good game to watch though

2 hours ago, Bobster said:

Cheers Bobster. 👍

9 hours ago, Kirk said:

Darvel fell apart tonight after that red card.

Dont think losing the second goal so quickly helped either.

Good game to watch though

Unlike Aberdeen, Falkirk had done their homework and dealt with Truesdale early on. 

Comfortable win but fair play to Darvel, a tremendous cup run.

Amoment that will go down in the annals of history though for the town.  Great for the fairy tale to happen.  Not so great for Aberdeen though it will go down as one their worst results ever I am sure.  Hope they take time to get a good manager in.  Do Dons fans not fancy giving Robson a chance?

23 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We are a stick on to be at Inverness on a Friday or Monday night. 

Surely not the Monday? Viaplay will take the cheeks on the Saturday and Sunday. Half a chance of taking a decent support on the Friday but nae chance on the Monday. Ayr to Falkirk on the Monday? I know Viaplay don't give a fuck but it would be madness for the BBC to send Killie to Inverness on a Monday. Got a wee provisional hotel booking for the Friday night 👍

18 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Surely not the Monday? Viaplay will take the cheeks on the Saturday and Sunday. Half a chance of taking a decent support on the Friday but nae chance on the Monday. Ayr to Falkirk on the Monday? I know Viaplay don't give a fuck but it would be madness for the BBC to send Killie to Inverness on a Monday. Got a wee provisional hotel booking for the Friday night 👍

I don't mean to sound silly here, but what is Viaplay? Cheers..

29 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Friday night would be ideal.