Scottish Cup 23 - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup 23

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Bobster said:

I don’t see anybody on here trying to bully you off the board. The more posters on here the better as far as I’m concerned. It would be good if you cut out 90+% of your posts where your only intent is to wind up Ramy. Some of it I find has pretty nasty undertones. It’s certainly not banter.

There’s a lot of people like myself who rarely post but still like to read the board and get other people’s opinions on a game or suggestions of places to visit, listen to music, read jokes. That gets really difficult when a lot of threads are just you and Ramy arguing with each other. You’re both in your 50s for god’s sake. In Ramy’s defence, he has tried to ignore your provocative shit but he shouldn’t need to. Give it a rest for a bit, post stuff that’s not aimed at Ramy, see how people respond to you then?

Decent effort 👍

Wasting your time though

*Thankfully 99% have stopped quoting the liar

Friday, 10 March 2023 (Kick-off 7:45pm) - Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Kilmarnock | Live on BBC Scotland

Saturday, 11 March 2023 (Kick-off 12:15pm) - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic | Live on Viaplay

Sunday, 12 March 2023 (Kick-off 1pm) - Rangers v Raith Rovers | Live on Viaplay

Monday, 13 March 2023 (Kick-off 7.45pm) - Falkirk v Ayr United | Live on BBC Scotland

19 hours ago, EddardStark said:

G

But if a bummer for Killie fans but it could be a weekender. Personally if I’m a fan and both teams are relatively local I would prefer an evening KO. 

"Could be a weekender".

Expensive enough going to the football without making it a weekend. 

Friday all but rules out any school aged kids unless taken out school (know a few that are but not everyone will have sound parents!)

5 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

"Could be a weekender".

Expensive enough going to the football without making it a weekend. 

Friday all but rules out any school aged kids unless taken out school (know a few that are but not everyone will have sound parents!)

Yes fair  point. Do you think Killie v Ayr semi could sell out ? 

• 2 months later...
33 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

And what exactly is the justification for that?

Not to clash with the English one that’s been moved to a 1500 kick off (from 1730) on advice of the police 🥊 

Edited by dan cake

34 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

And what exactly is the justification for that?

Celtic will fill the ground regardless and the TV company is happy as they don;t clash with FA cup. 

Full ground, TV company happy = SFA Happy

What about the ICT fans = SFA do not give a shit

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Celtic will fill the ground regardless and the TV company is happy as they don;t clash with FA cup. 

Full ground, TV company happy = SFA Happy

What about the ICT fans = SFA do not give a shit

Well that was my thoughts. It won't affect Celtic fans too much but it makes travel much worse for Inverness fans.

14 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Well that was my thoughts. It won't affect Celtic fans too much but it makes travel much worse for Inverness fans.

It’s not just the teuchters who will be affected. Plenty of Celtic fans will be travelling from even further away than they are. All the same, a 5:30 start is preferable to the lunchtime kick off that was also mooted.

3 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Moving the final due a game in another country is an immediate high new entry in the most tinpot moments of Scottish football chart.

Absolutely this

1 hour ago, slasher said:

It’s not just the teuchters who will be affected. Plenty of Celtic fans will be travelling from even further away than they are. All the same, a 5:30 start is preferable to the lunchtime kick off that was also mooted.

True, although not the point

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

Moving the final due a game in another country is an immediate high new entry in the most tinpot moments of Scottish football chart.

This