Coming Of Age - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coming Of Age

The second member of the vile and pathetic 'diabolical trinity', a mortal... the antichrist, turns 21 today.

He will start his reign of 1,260 days as early as his 30th birthday.

World events until then will unfold to the point where the masses will gladly and willingly accept (and worship) a world leader who will bring about world 'peace' unopposed.

6 hours ago, ger intae them said:

So, typically, your bold belief...

It is.

...still gives us a full 9 years of your bluster...

Not sure how long any of us has, or how long the world as we know it has.

...until we can collectively say ‘nah nah na na nah, you were wrong’.

The first part (in bold below) is based on 'the enemy' continuing to mimic God's script in order to bring the antichrist to power.

Jesus (The Christ) was born on September 11th, so the antichrist was also born on September 11th.

Jesus had a 3 1/2 year ministry, so the antichrist will have a 3 1/2 year reign.

7 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

The second member of the vile and pathetic 'diabolical trinity', a mortal... the antichrist, turns 21 today.

The second and third parts are Biblical, so will 100% happen.

7 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

World events until then will unfold to the point where the masses will gladly and willingly accept (and worship) a world leader who will bring about world 'peace' unopposed.

On 9/11/2022 at 6:19 PM, Scotty CTA said:

A 21 yr old Antichrist whos birthday is 11th sept, Must be Mackenzie Aladjem, (Nurse Jackie). pretty obvious really.

6 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

How many in Bethlehem?

Is the theory that the antichrist will be Palestinian?

I would have thought they'd be from New York - rising from the flames of the Twin Towers and all that.

Anyway, getting figures of birth rates from the West Bank is impossible,

4 hours ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Is the theory that the antichrist will be Palestinian?

Fake Jew. (Satan's 'people'.)

"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you." Revelation 3:9

Just to be a bit pedantic, you said:

On 9/11/2022 at 6:19 PM, Scotty CTA said:

Did you actually mean 'no later than' or the strict meaning of the phrase 'that will be the earliest possible date?

In which case, we won't hear a thing for a minimum of 9 years, but it could be decades after that?

4 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Fake Jew. (Satan's 'people'.)

"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you." Revelation 3:9

However, that doesn't necessarily specify Palestine.

Is the 'synagogue of satan' not a reference to a group of people who claim to be Jewish, but are not, and that they persecute the Church?

Satan could have been born in an area outside Palestine - there are large 'Jewish' communities in North America, Africa and North London (not forgetting Israel itself!), where they could easily blend in wearing a big hat and donning a bushy beard (we are talking Stamford Hill Cowboys rather than Hackney Hipsters). That is me presuming Satan is a man - if they are currently 21 year old, there is every chance they could be a 'Jewish', non-binary Tik-Tok star.

36 minutes ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Are you implying God and Satan are the same? 

For me heaven would be godless, free of religion (and nice place obviously). Hell is a bit like earth with people on it and many of our thoughts and actions (ruining a nice place).

24 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Neither exist so they are

More succinctly put 😇

14 hours ago, Huddersfield said:

Did you actually mean 'no later than' or the strict meaning of the phrase 'that will be the earliest possible date?

In which case, we won't hear a thing for a minimum of 9 years, but it could be decades after that?

I'm saying that the antichrist will start his reign when he is 30.

I'm basing that on Luke 3:23

''Jesus, when he began his ministry, was about thirty years of age..." 

10 hours ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Is the 'synagogue of satan' not a reference to a group of people who claim to be Jewish, but are not, and that they persecute the Church?

God has a 'people', so satan has to have a 'people'.

10 hours ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Satan could have been born in an area outside Palestine...

Satan is a created entity.

He is a fallen angel... a demon.

4 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

For me heaven would be godless, free of religion (and nice place obviously). 

No God, no heaven. 

No God, no anything (however, heaven will definitely be free of religion).

WHAT IS HEAVEN LIKE?

The apostle John was privileged to see and report on the heavenly city (Revelation 21:10-27). John witnessed that heaven (the new earth) possesses the “glory of God” (Revelation 21:11), the very presence of God. Because heaven has no night and the Lord Himself is the light, the sun and moon are no longer needed (Revelation 22:5). 

The city is filled with the brilliance of costly stones and crystal clear jasper. Heaven has twelve gates (Revelation 21:12) and twelve foundations (Revelation 21:14). The paradise of the Garden of Eden is restored: the river of the water of life flows freely and the tree of life is available once again, yielding fruit monthly with leaves that “heal the nations” (Revelation 22:1-2). However eloquent John was in his description of heaven, the reality of heaven is beyond the ability of finite man to describe (1 Corinthians 2:9).

Heaven is a place of “no mores.” There will be no more tears, no more pain, and no more sorrow (Revelation 21:4). There will be no more separation, because death will be conquered (Revelation 20:6). The best thing about heaven is the presence of our Lord and Savior (1 John 3:2). We will be face to face with the Lamb of God who loved us and sacrificed Himself so that we can enjoy His presence in heaven for eternity.

4 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Hell is a bit like earth with people on it and many of our thoughts and actions (ruining a nice place).

DOES HELL EXIST?

The Bible actually gives very few particulars about hell. We know that it was originally intended for demonic spiritual beings, not people (Matthew 25:41). The experience of being in hell is compared to burning (Mark 9:43; 9:48; Matthew 18:9; Luke 16:24). At the same time, hell is compared to darkness (Matthew 22:13) and associated with intense grief (Matthew 8:12) and horror (Mark 9:44).

In short, the Bible tells us only what being in hell is “like”; it does not explicitly say what hell is or how exactly it functions. What the Bible does make clear is that hell is real, eternal, and to be avoided at all costs (Matthew 5:29–30).

The Rich Man and Lazarus (Luke 16:19-31)

“There was a rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and who feasted sumptuously every day.  And at his gate was laid a poor man named Lazarus, covered with sores,  who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man's table. Moreover, even the dogs came and licked his sores.  The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried, and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side.  And he called out, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in this flame.’  But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that you in your lifetime received your good things, and Lazarus in like manner bad things; but now he is comforted here, and you are in anguish.  And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, in order that those who would pass from here to you may not be able, and none may cross from there to us.’  And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, to send him to my father's house—  for I have five brothers—so that he may warn them, lest they also come into this place of torment.’  But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’  And he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’  He said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead.’

On 9/15/2022 at 4:56 AM, Scotty CTA said:

The city is filled with the brilliance of costly stones and crystal clear jasper. Heaven has twelve gates (Revelation 21:12) and twelve foundations (Revelation 21:14). The paradise of the Garden of Eden is restored: the river of the water of life flows freely and the tree of life is available once again, yielding fruit monthly with leaves that “heal the nations” (Revelation 22:1-2).

What are the sewerage arrangements?